Morgan Cup Entry Videos - What Do I Need To Know?

This is your 30 minute warning people!

Cannot wait to see what you've come up with Biggsy!
I just hope it makes people laugh, then cry, then cheer. I heard some Team THPers joined the party. Did you do up one as well?

I just hope it makes people laugh, then cry, then cheer. I heard some Team THPers joined the party. Did you do up one as well?

I didnt dude! I should've though. I just heard that as well!

I just sent my videos in! WHEW! cut it close! my videos won't make anyone laugh, but I was very sincere and DANG 30 seconds flies by!

I just sent my videos in! WHEW! cut it close! my videos won't make anyone laugh, but I was very sincere and DANG 30 seconds flies by!

Yeah, 30 seconds is nothing. I probably cut my "script" down by about half of the original when all was said and done. But you got it in... you may be the last!

Yeah, 30 seconds is nothing. I probably cut my "script" down by about half of the original when all was said and done. But you got it in... you may be the last!

Yea I only got to say a portion of what I would have liked to but you are right, they are in and now the fate is in someone else's hands. Good luck everyone.

And now the waiting begins! <insert Jeporday them music here>

Crazy in here last night with the last minute entries - hope everyone that wanted to audition got them sent in on time!!

Tappin' from my iPad!

Frenzy! Nice to see so many people getting in with entries! The wait will be intense!

I didnt dude! I should've though. I just heard that as well!
Yoccos! You just heard it? That's some serious One-T skimming right there, teammate! I mentioned it days after we were announced!

How many total entries? Do we know?

JB said last night that they will not be sharing that information.

Tappin' from the iPhone!

JB said last night that they will not be sharing that information.

Tappin' from the iPhone!
Exactly, but if you look back through the thread, there are a ton of "Videos sent to GG" posts, so one could get a general idea.

Exactly, but if you look back through the thread, there are a ton of "Videos sent to GG" posts, so one could get a general idea.

Absolutely correct. Thought about trying to get a count for myself but then decided that's it really not worth it....fate is in the judges hands now!! :D

Tappin' from the iPhone!

This weekend, I kept checking my inbox on the site to make sure GolferGal hadn't sent me any messages saying she couldn't open my videos or the videos weren't playing, etc. Ha-Ha!

The scariest part of this for me is that when my videos get viewed, it might cause the viewers to laugh. I know that my video's are not flashy. But the fear with this is to have people view it and put out their the potential to crash and burn.

I am thinking about editing together my outtakes. I hit a bunker shot in one of my videos. You would not think that would be something hard to do, but to hit a perfect bunker shot and then turn to the camera and say your lines is a tough one.

I am thinking about editing together my outtakes. I hit a bunker shot in one of my videos. You would not think that would be something hard to do, but to hit a perfect bunker shot and then turn to the camera and say your lines is a tough one.

Setho you are da man buddy and I bet you put some creative juices into your videos! Good luck and I hope like heck you make it :clapp:

I glad to see so many put their videos in. I love the response that the MC brings to THP. The week of Dec. 5th is going to be a very exciting time on THP. Way to go everybody and I can't wait for the viewing party on Dec. 3rd!

been there dude! I did a few bunker videos during the 1st MC. I also had you video 2 of my bunkers shots in play at Reunion.

I gotta give a shout out to DMB. He helped me film my videos and stood behind the camera for an hour as I continually messed up and demanded new takes.
Setho you are da man buddy and I bet you put some creative juices into your videos! Good luck and I hope like heck you make it :clapp:

I don't know how creative I really was. My product video was pretty decent I think, and I filmed my other video as I was driving. I kept on filming it in different areas, but I could not get the feel that I liked. I thought a film in the car would be a good way to grab attention... especially since I was filming myself while driving down the interstate.

Lots of talk about on the course videos. Mine was not witty or clever. Just me in front of the camera talking about myself. Which is hard to do when you're trying to be humble.

Everyone did such a phenomenal job on their videos! I can't wait for the viewing party!! I want to thank everyone again for submitting their entry videos and I hope you all had a ton of fun doing them because I know it's going to be a blast watching them. The hard part is going to be narrowing it down to 14.

This is going to be such a long wait now that everything is in. I'm not generally the impatient type, but this one may just drive me batty.

Dec 3 will sure be entertaining :)

Sent from my DROID X2 using Tapatalk

Back