Morgan Cup Entry Videos - What Do I Need To Know?

Why is it bad to be public? I'm missing something here....
At this point it's probably not. It was more for people who had their videos in earlier.

Is it bad to be listed as public? No, but we did ask to keep them unlisted earlier so that come the viewing party, there were surprises. If people choose not to do that, that is up to them.

I missed that. I'll do that now.

Mine was only public for a little bit til mcook informed me that I could have it unlisted, be I think he was the only person that had viewed it at that point. There's nothing wrong with leaving it public Trainer if that's what you want bro, it will just show everyone what they have to live up to

Is it bad to be listed as public? No, but we did ask to keep them unlisted earlier so that come the viewing party, there were surprises. If people choose not to do that, that is up to them.

Well crap, I missed that part.

Ok question. If we go back and change it to private does the link that we sent still work?

Personally, I wouldn't look anyway. Why ruin the surprise?

Make it unlisted - not private. The link will not change.

Change it to unlisted and no I don't think it does.
Ok question. If we go back and change it to private does the link that we sent still work?

Gg confirmed my videos were received. Not that it matters. They suck. But I tried

Sent from my DROID X2 using Tapatalk

Correct, the URL will not change.

Tappin' from my iPad!

Make it unlisted - not private. The link will not change.

Got it. I forgot about the unlisted choice, thanks Hawk!

No problem, dude. I'm glad to hear you're in the mix! Is there an alligator or a sandhill in your videos?

Videos and performing really raise my anxiety level. I think my voice cracks in my video. I'm 30 years old and was home alone shooting and I was still nervous.

No problem, dude. I'm glad to hear you're in the mix! Is there an alligator or a sandhill in your videos?

One psychotic bird tried to get a cameo during my talking vid. Luckily the screen stopped him.

Got it. I forgot about the unlisted choice, thanks Hawk!

Yes, unlisted is the way to go. Private will make them unviewable on our end.

Videos and performing really raise my anxiety level. I think my voice cracks in my video. I'm 30 years old and was home alone shooting and I was still nervous.

Dude you work at Dix hospital don't you? Going in that place gives me the willy's everytime, making a video would seem like a piece of cake.

One psychotic bird tried to get a cameo during my talking vid. Luckily the screen stopped him.

Talking Video?? I didn't know we were suppose to talk. Poop, I just stood there picking my nose and scratching my crotch. I guess I shouldn't get my hopes up too high... :laughing:

I did work at the main hospital, now I work at UNC and the other state hospital. Yeah it's crazy there. I am getting much better than I used to be. I think it was all the excitement with entering that played a role as well.

Dude you work at Dix hospital don't you? Going in that place gives me the willy's everytime, making a video would seem like a piece of cake.

I wasn't nervous at all during my promo as it was all about the product. The intro vid I come off as a robot. Long as I can talk about anything but me I'm fine. Sure you'll be fine Frank along with everyone else!

Nice Thainer - Good to hear. I considered sending mine out for review, but I decided to wait.

And I'm in, glad its done, it's been fun. Just getting started though!

trying to get my videos done and submitted.
man i'm such a slacker...
i feel like i'm back in school! procrastinating as usual, rushing to get stuff done at the very last minute! lol
alright, back to work!

Back