GolferAid - Better Golf In a Can

No alcohol for me during my diet, but I do like the taste of this stuff I think. Going to try it out on the course this week for multiple rounds.

This is the most in depth drink review I have ever seen and it has me intrigued. Its going to be pretty difficult I think to have any tangible results and say definitively that it improved your energy and scores, but I bet in does make your body feel better than sugary cola's, preservative filled GatorAids and other energy options out there.

I like grape fruit, so this could be quite tasty. The $3 price tag doesn't really turn me off since that's a similar price to other energy drinks/gatorade at my local courses. Looking forward to see how it treats you on course. I have been dragging arse lately and need something to give me a little boost.

Thanks for the preview and first thoughts JB! I really want to try this and will be looking for it in stores around me. One question though JB: is it meant to be drank before the round to energize you or is it meant to be drank during your round to help you keep focus and such? Or neither?

Thanks for the preview and first thoughts JB! I really want to try this and will be looking for it in stores around me. One question though JB: is it meant to be drank before the round to energize you or is it meant to be drank during your round to help you keep focus and such? Or neither?

Here is some good information.

http://www.golferaid.com/faq

Here is some good information.

http://www.golferaid.com/faq

Thanks JB. That still didn't really say what it was for other than to "AID my game". But in what ways? I did learn why it works and when to drink it and exactly what it is though.

hmm not a fan of grapefruit really but might give it a try. I like the fact it don't taste like red bull they are nasty.

No alcohol for me during my diet, but I do like the taste of this stuff I think. Going to try it out on the course this week for multiple rounds.
I think its great that you got a hold of some to test out for us. I look forward to your thoughts on it. It sounds like the taste isn't too bad either, so far so good I'd say.

I am a big fan of grapefruit, so if it works I will have to try this stuff. $3 is about what a gatorade costs at the course so I would substitute it for one of these if they were beneficial.

Actually sounds pretty good to me. I hope to see it around so I can try it out.

There is no way that this will help someone be a better golfer in any way period, you can just tell that it is all mental

There is no way that this will help someone be a better golfer in any way period, you can just tell that it is all mental

What happens if you are more relaxed and mentally focused? Could that make you a better golfer?

That is not necessarily true at all. While it won't be able to give you skill, why can't it increase concentration or focus over the period of a round? Or give someone energy so they don't get tired and fall into bad habits (that's a problem of mine)?

I don't think I'd even think about it making me concentrate more. I'd just drink it because it came in a can that had the word golf on it.

What happens if you are more relaxed and mentally focused? Could that make you a better golfer?

A nice cocktail before the round does that for me. Well the more relaxed part, not the mentally focused..LOL

If being more relaxed helped us play better we would all be taking shots the whole round. Might not help us mentally though...

If being more relaxed helped us play better we would all be taking shots the whole round. Might not help us mentally though...

Yeah I would guess that being drunk, while relaxing, would not bode well in general.

I got an email from the Golf Channel trying to pitch GolferAid pills for $50 a bottle...same premise...better energy and concentration

Today these are being handed out to a couple of LPGA girls that we are playing with as well as the rest of our group. Get some tasting thoughts as well as what people think it did, if anything, for their golf game.

Hey if the price is reasonable and it 'MIGHT' work - I'd try it at least.

After a day on the course on Saturday, here was the verdict.

Captain Golf - "Fair. It tastes okay, but I did not notice anything different. But I did play well, so maybe".

JB - "Taste is okay. I dont love grapefruits, so its harder for me. Putted poorly on the front, drank it and putt better on the back. Coincidence?"

Meredith Duncan - "I want to get it buy the case. Love the taste and its really refreshing. Not sure if it worked focus wise, but I love it"

Moira Dunn - "Love the taste, but dont love the smell. It smells kind of like vitamins. Not sure on effects, but it tastes pretty good."

After a day on the course on Saturday, here was the verdict.

Captain Golf - "Fair. It tastes okay, but I did not notice anything different. But I did play well, so maybe".

JB - "Taste is okay. I dont love grapefruits, so its harder for me. Putted poorly on the front, drank it and putt better on the back. Coincidence?"

Meredith Duncan - "I want to get it buy the case. Love the taste and its really refreshing. Not sure if it worked focus wise, but I love it"

Moira Dunn - "Love the taste, but dont love the smell. It smells kind of like vitamins. Not sure on effects, but it tastes pretty good."

JB - is it like an anti- energy drink? Did it calm you down at all? I guess I'm curious to the feeling of this. In my head, it is the opposite of say a redbull or an amp or monster.

Back