GolferAid - Better Golf In a Can

JB - is it like an anti- energy drink? Did it calm you down at all? I guess I'm curious to the feeling of this. In my head, it is the opposite of say a redbull or an amp or monster.

Not at all. I would not say it gave me energy or calmed me down. Meredith Duncan said she thinks over time that it would help her focus. Maybe. But one thing is for sure, most people that we have given it to, really like the flavor.

It seems that it might be a better fit for the female golfer cuz of the taste? Hmmm

Not at all. I would not say it gave me energy or calmed me down. Meredith Duncan said she thinks over time that it would help her focus. Maybe. But one thing is for sure, most people that we have given it to, really like the flavor.

Interesting. Well if nothing else, it tastes good. And added focus is never a bad thing!

It seems that it might be a better fit for the female golfer cuz of the taste? Hmmm

Not sure. Most of the people we have given them to, really like the taste.

Not sure. Most of the people we have given them to, really like the taste.

Odd question - but how was the taste when it was somewhat warm? We all know pretty much everything tastes great ice cold, but we also know that on the course, stuff often warms up quickly. I don't mind warm gatorade, but warm soda is gross. Did you guys taste in at different temps?

You have me wanting to give this a try.

Odd question - but how was the taste when it was somewhat warm? We all know pretty much everything tastes great ice cold, but we also know that on the course, stuff often warms up quickly. I don't mind warm gatorade, but warm soda is gross. Did you guys taste in at different temps?

It was only tasted cold.

It was only tasted cold.

Thanks for the info JB. I will absolutely give this a shot. Ill just make sure to keep it nice and cold. Really interesting product.

I like the idea of this as I'm not into the energy type drinks and can't stand pop anymore. If no after taste I'm all for looking for this.

Is this available to purchase anywhere yet?

Is this available to purchase anywhere yet?

There website shows a few places, but it has not reached the entire country as of yet.

Pretty sure Dean and I had some of this on our last day down there. Not wild about the taste I certainly didn't play good golf. Maybe I needed more? Nice review JB

Well darn, I was hoping this would make me a scratch golfer!

All kidding aside, thanks for the write-up and I would buy one if I saw it just for the simple fact that I like the fact that it is targeted towards golfers and I like golf. If I like it, then I would buy more naturally.

Thanks for exposing us to something that we may not hear about otherwise.

This is part of why I love THP so much! Where else could I get a full-length review of a drink! Great review, and thanks a lot! I think I'll use it before matches next season!

I don't mind the taste at all, in fact I kind of like it. I love grapefruit juice so that could be why. I liked that it had a mild taste and din't have that sugary after taste that other sports drinks have. I totally agree about the vitamin smell, this is a drink that is meant to be consumed not smelled.

I have a feeling this is going to go the way of magnetic bracelet's.

Thanks for the review, JB. I'd really like to try to it out. Hopefully it's in some pro-shops around here next season.

Did you read the home page article?
Just got back from reading it, good review. I went right to their homepage when I read your first post, I'm just a very skeptical person and at $12 a four pack I'd rather drink a good a good fruit shake in the morning.

Great write up, I am definitely intrigued, not so much by the claims that it will help me play golf, but more for the nutritional information, packed with vitamins AND the possibility of improving focus on the course I'm in! Thanks for the review!

Just got back from reading it, good review. I went right to their homepage when I read your first post, I'm just a very skeptical person and at $12 a four pack I'd rather drink a good a good fruit shake in the morning.

I guess for me, I look at this as something like an energy drink and those can get rather pricey. However in these you get a much better ingredient list and something that is not bad for you at all. Does it help me play better golf? Who knows. Just like the latest clubs, the newest balls or anything else really. However the opportunity to drink something other than some sugary drink that I crash from was the most appealing for me. I agree the price is pretty steep, but at $3 a drink rather than $2.29 or so for an energy drink if it was in the pro shop, I would probably pick it up. All comes down to personal I guess.

I guess for me, I look at this as something like an energy drink and those can get rather pricey. However in these you get a much better ingredient list and something that is not bad for you at all. Does it help me play better golf? Who knows. Just like the latest clubs, the newest balls or anything else really. However the opportunity to drink something other than some sugary drink that I crash from was the most appealing for me. I agree the price is pretty steep, but at $3 a drink rather than $2.29 or so for an energy drink if it was in the pro shop, I would probably pick it up. All comes down to personal I guess.
I guess your right if you look at it from that point of view. Those energy drinks are nothing but crap in a can, if you could get that kind of energy but healthy as well I guess its win win. I've never bought into those energy drinks, never realized they were going for $3 for those little thin cans! Wonder how long it will be before people start mixing GolferAid with Vodka.

Back