What Golf Stuff Did You Do Today?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Nothing. New job has me working 11-14 hours a day. But I'm stacking money for club hoing

Sent from my DROID X2 using Tapatalk

Played 18.

Went to to the dome. Looks like 50+ for Friday and Saturday which will likely see me on the course.

Alex

Played at Cameron Hills today, big mistake. These "grouponer's" are ruining the course and making it hard for us local guys to get out and play a round.

Had a long short game practice then played 18 at panther run in ave maria, fl.

--
tapatalk

Played 18

today I hit some golf balls in the sim at golftown. Its only the second time I've even picked up a club in a month and a bit but I wanted to hit some 5 woods. I was swinging pretty well today and found a 5 wood that I really liked.

Played 9 holes today $10.00 55* outside.

Played 18 with my dad and uncle - great day to be out golfing!!

today I hit some golf balls in the sim at golftown. Its only the second time I've even picked up a club in a month and a bit but I wanted to hit some 5 woods. I was swinging pretty well today and found a 5 wood that I really liked.

Care to share your new found friend with us?

--
tapatalk

Spent a little time on THP then went up to Indian Creek Golf Course and met SethO, KellyBo & Ole Gray for a most enjoyable 18. None of us scored too well, but everyone had a great time together. Great day.

Tested the New CG Black Driver at Golf Galaxy.TM R-11 out performed the Black for me.

Played 9 with my brother and dad.

Golf specific workout. I try not to miss any days as I'm real committed to this. Aferwards I went to the dome to work on ball position, hand position and tempo. Swing seems to be in a real cruise control... okay except for the one shank. OOPS! (too close)

Alex

Hit a big bucket of balls at the range. Wish I would've put the ball impact sticker on my driver earlier in the bucket. Got a little frustrated, seemed like 4I-7I were all going the same distance.

Went to PGA SS and did some shopping along with hitting several clubs. Did some online golf shopping as well.

Tappin' from my iPad!

Went to my local course to play 9 holes. Spent alot of time trying to get my driver to work properly... it must be broken i think, yep definitely the club and not me.

Just had a few packages delivered.

Box 1:
DSC_0212.jpg

Box 2:
DSC_0213.jpg

Nice stuff Cookie! I like the top box better. :D

Nice stuff Cookie! I like the top box better. :D

Me too, but for those chilly days box 2 has some nice options!

I actually already have both of those hats but bought 2 more for my dad for Christmas since he is always drooling over mine.

Me too, but for those chilly days box 2 has some nice options!

I actually already have both of those hats but bought 2 more for my dad for Christmas since he is always drooling over mine.

I'm very jealous. I will be getting hats and a shirt or two before next season, but right now I have no money. :(

And wait... It gets chilly in Texas? :D

Upper body workout and stretching. Then went to the dome to work on the swing. Then went to a dome over the river that has a bunker. Where I practiced bunker shots and hit a large bucket. Got home where there was a box from Quagmire containing my new shirt and cap...opened it up.

Alex

Another box just showed up from rockbottomgolf that had my new rain suit. Nike suit with a $100 tag for $35 shipped. Pretty light set that I think is perfect for TX. Stoked to try it out when the need arises. Impressed with the quality of it.

Tappin' from my iPad!

Pretty repetitive stuff. Went to the gym.. stretched and lower body workout. Ended up going to the dome and then placed an order with Kikkor Golf.

Alex

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back