What Golf Stuff Did You Do Today?

Status
Not open for further replies.
The only golf stuff I did today was to spend about 2 hours on THP! We have snow in Ohio.

Had a good lesson today worked on sharpening up some things before we continue to the downswing. still a lot of work to do.

Played 7 holes in rain and 20/25 mph wind before calling it a day. Spending lots of time on THP today and have watched a couple of things on TGC.

What I did today was found THP. Great site. Wish I had known about it before.

Gym (cardio, weights and stretching for flexibility), soak at gym in whirlpool then went to dome to work on things I was making the mistake of yesterday. Session was fantastic today.. might've been the best to date. But I did miss my delivery from Kikkor Golf.

Alex

Dropped off a wedge at the UPS store to be returned. About to head to the range to work on some long irons

Dropped off a wedge at the UPS store to be returned. About to head to the range to work on some long irons
Same here, except for the dropping off a wedge at the UPS store part.

Oh, and I am going to work on my hybrid as well.

Went to the range to work on a few things. Only had an hour or so, and it was cooolllddddddd. Was hitting the low irons great. Probably hit the best 7 irons of my life today, but was having all kinds of issues with the 5 iron. Most of the time was hitting it fat, and when I was hitting it pure I was pulling it bad. Was pretty frustrating. Hit the driver pretty well, few slices but I think it was mostly because I was tired and was having problems keeping the club on a good swing plane. Overall a decent range session. Frustrated about the 5 iron issues, but very optimistic that everything 6 and under I'm hitting really well.

Several hours on THP and watched a little Golf Channel today, that's about it.

Some THP, and some range time with my Di11s. Still getting used to them, but loving them a lot!

Today.. not much. Picked up a parcel from KIKKOR, tested out new shoes, hit a couple of buckets and spent some quality time here on THP. Day off from the gym.

Alex

Practiced, played 18, and did a little THP'ing. Another successful day!!

Tappin' from my iPad!

Practiced, played 18, and did a little THP'ing. Another successful day!!

Tappin' from my iPad!

Sometimes I really hate you. Today, I managed to sneak out to the driving range with my driver and just worked on my driver routine and my driver, and I was hammering the ball today. In fact, I'm still really happy just off how well I was hitting the ball today.

Sometimes I really hate you. Today, I managed to sneak out to the driving range with my driver and just worked on my driver routine and my driver, and I was hammering the ball today. In fact, I'm still really happy just off how well I was hitting the ball today.

It's ok, I still heart you dude.

I am doing the same thing again tomorrow.

Tappin' from my iPad!

It's ok, I still heart you dude.

I am doing the same thing again tomorrow.

Tappin' from my iPad!

Naw, I heart you too, you just get to golf so much. With work the way it is right now, I've only gotten in 2 rounds in the last 2 months. Really makes me sad.

18 yesterday, 18 today. Here in Texas, we can play all year long for the most part, but I am really ready for the spring.

Today I got the TaylorMade Burner Superfast 2.0 9.5* Stiff Driver and the 15* 3W, Clicgear 3.0 buggy a dozen Q-Star Tour Yellow and a navy blue TM R11/Burner tour cap. Good day!

Turns out that I am quickly turning into a gym rat...

Breakfast with THP and then off to the gym. Cardio, stretching and circuit training. After I take a coffee to my wife at work.

Alex

2 hours at the driving range and practice green yesterdy, watched some golf on TV and spent lots of time on THP, I hope today is as productive :D

Hit golf balls at the PGA Superstore Simluator in Denver!

An hours worth of balls on the monitor/sim. 45 minutes putting practice afterwards.

Didn't play but decided to take the shag bag out to the backyard and hit some pitch shots. Got too close to the neighbors white vinyl picket fence and knocked the top off one of their posts. Oops! Also hit my cat with a golf ball and he won't talk to me right now. I think I'll go to the course tomorrow. It's safer for the neighborhood if I do.

18 holes and some range/putting green time.

Lots of THP, a little TGC and Franklin Tempelton viewing and put new grips on 3 clubs. Pretty good day IMO.

A brisk 33 degrees here in Southwestern Pennsylvania today so I went to an absolutely awesome golf dome at a local college nearby. One of the best indoor facilities I've seen. It's a huge golf dome, allowing one to use all of their clubs, and they also have a large putting green and a real sand bunker inside. Great place to practice in the winter. I always see Steelers defensive coordinator Dick LeBeau at this particular golf dome.

Have to keep practicing! I have a golf trip in a little under a month (heading to Indian Wells for a week at the beginning of January).

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back