The official Banter Away Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
I saw a really hot Nebraska golfer on the course today playing as a single...why did I have to be golfing with my mom? lol

Send moms over to hook you up.

--
tapatalk

Send moms over to hook you up.

--
tapatalk

Haha. Worst thing is I went on the website after to see who she was...It wouldnt have worked out though cuz I am the better golfer :p

I just made a midnight decision to drive to Philly overnight to surprise my girlfriend for thanksgiving. I forgot my gps, so this should be interesting.

God I love her.

I just made a midnight decision to drive to Philly overnight to surprise my girlfriend for thanksgiving. I forgot my gps, so this should be interesting.

God I love her.

That's intense. Good luck! And boy oh boy I hope she appreciates it.

Me too. But she's a great girl.

NY state always messes with me in one way or another. I'll be good this time. I swear.

I just hope I don't get lost.

Me too. But she's a great girl.

NY state always messes with me in one way or another. I'll be good this time. I swear.

I just hope I don't get lost.

Haha good luck and have fun!

I'm just surprised I got out of my house with no one waking up lol. Sorry mom and dad, be back Saturday morning.

I'm just surprised I got out of my house with no one waking up lol. Sorry mom and dad, be back Saturday morning.

They're gonna be in for one helluva surprise! At least it isn't Thanksgiving in your house. Where in Canada do you live again?

They're gonna be in for one helluva surprise! At least it isn't Thanksgiving in your house. Where in Canada do you live again?

Near Toronto.

Lol ya ditching my own fam jam on the give wouldn't be a great idea. But our family holidays are a disaster sooooo

Near Toronto.

Lol ya ditching my own fam jam on the give wouldn't be a great idea. But our family holidays are a disaster sooooo

Haha. I've never been to Toronto but my sister's friends from around there say it's nice. Well have a safe trip down and let us know how it is!

Just use the gps app on your phone.

Sent from my SCH-I510 using Tapatalk

I'm pretty sure someone just broke my window seeing if anyone was home so they could rob the place

I'm pretty sure someone just broke my window seeing if anyone was home so they could rob the place

Take the TV or laptop whatever just leave the golf clubs alone! Seriously that sucks dude. And that is why I have two dogs. And 4 guns LOL

Hope everything is ok.

TapAhoy!

I envy those of you who don't need to wear Under Armour to a morning round...

ummmmmm, Frank never posted again, hope everything is alright.

Anybody know how to reach out to him?

TapAhoy!

Oh I'm fine. Police stopped by then I went back to bed after the nerves wore off. And I'm always locked and loaded if you know what I mean. Pissed about the window though.

Tapatalk

Oh I'm fine. Police stopped by then I went back to bed after the nerves wore off. And I'm always locked and loaded if you know what I mean. Pissed about the window though.

Tapatalk

That sucks big time. At least nobody got hurt.

Tapatalk

Spoken like a true Texan. You should move to Texas lol

Tapatalk

That is the same insurance policy I have, it would not pay a burgler to break in my home with me there. Glad you are ok buddy.

Glad to hear everything is ok Frank. Quite the scare - freaking HATE thieves.

Tappin' from my iPad!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back