The official Banter Away Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yeah I got a great deal to stand around here and wait all day. Lol. The guys in front of me can't hit their drives past the ladies tees. At least I have THP to tide me over.

Nothing frustrates me more then thinking Im going to have a nice round of golf that keeps moving only to stand around and wait for 5 hours. Weekend golf is always like that too.

Nothing frustrates me more then thinking Im going to have a nice round of golf that keeps moving only to stand around and wait for 5 hours. Weekend golf is always like that too.

Yeah I definately know. 2 hours down, 11 holes to go, lol.

Hang in there Damaikis! I played a round this summer in 7 hours... Just me and another competitor, the group in front couldn't play to save their lives, and the guy with me couldn't play either. This ended not so good for me. Worst round in my life: 99. Still happy I didn't hit the 100 mark though!

Yeah I definately know. 2 hours down, 11 holes to go, lol.

I hate to pull the work card on you BUT its better then being at work haha

I hate to pull the work card on you BUT its better then being at work haha

Or having a foot of snow on the ground and no golf at all for the next 4 months...

Or having a foot of snow on the ground and no golf at all for the next 4 months...

What is snow? Haha sorry about that I would go crazy without golf...indoor putting surface?

What is snow? Haha sorry about that I would go crazy without golf...indoor putting surface?

I don't have much room in the duplex, I only have room for a cheap 9' mat! I tend to resort to THP now luckily and little club projects in the winter like reshafting and paintfilling! Can't wait for a trip to Fl in March.

I don't have much room in the duplex, I only have room for a cheap 9' mat! I tend to resort to THP now luckily and little club projects in the winter like reshafting and paintfilling! Can't wait for a trip to Fl in March.

I know. The winter is fast approaching here too. THP is going to be my lifeline this winter.

I just drained a 50 footer for bird. This round is looking like a tale of two 9's for me because the front was very bad.

I just drained a 50 footer for bird. This round is looking like a tale of two 9's for me because the front was very bad.

A birdie on the long par 3...good work!

A birdie on the long par 3...good work!

Par 5 but whatever. I'll take a bird anywhere. It was so lucky. I didn't even line it up, lol.

Par 5 but whatever. I'll take a bird anywhere. It was so lucky. I didn't even line it up, lol.

WOW! Imaging how good you would putt if you really tried :D

HAHA

32zhmx4.gif

Has anyone else tried Gold Coast spreads? My mom just took out the Blue Crab one she got from Costco and it is AMAZING.

I can safely say not Damaikis, as I am deathly allergic to shellfish. Tongue swells up and I stop breathing :bulgy-eyes:

I can safely say not Damaikis, as I am deathly allergic to shellfish. Tongue swells up and I stop breathing :bulgy-eyes:

Now I know how to beat you if we meet in the MC :clap: But seriously that sucks my mom is badly allergic too

I have been told I am getting a few golf lessons for Christmas by my aunt. Never had one, kinda excited.

GG and I are headed out at midnight to a store because they have something on sale that we want. Its a late night for us, but Bed Bath & Beyond has a toaster oven that we want and in limited supply. It beats hitting the stores tomorrow and we have wanted this cuisinart convection unit for a while.

GG and I are headed out at midnight to a store because they have something on sale that we want. Its a late night for us, but Bed Bath & Beyond has a toaster oven that we want and in limited supply. It beats hitting the stores tomorrow and we have wanted this cuisinart convection unit for a while.

Thats very exciting!

Grace and Mary are doing the same at Macy's. Mary wants bedding and pillows, and Grace boots and moccasins. They'll be home in no time, and don't have to deal with tomorrow's craziness.

I'm staying home.

Kevin

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back