You can jump and shoot a gun in real life can you not? I don't see a problem with it.

It's better than the crap in BF3 where someone's got a mag light on their gun and shines it right at you and blinds you completely. Yeah that's fair, sure.

Ok so I was playing last night and called someone a p**** for jumping and shooting. Something I think they need to make impossible in MW3. I hate it. You cant jump and shoot a gun. So then the dude says Im using the most non-skill requiring gun, the Type 95. Seriously? Its 3 shot burst. You cant spray and pray with that gun. I think it takes way more skill. Am I wrong? Talk about it.

Everyone calls the type 95 a cheap weapon. With a red-dot sight on it, it is a one hit kill and very accurate from hipfire. Personally, I think it's a bit overpowered but nothing more than the m16 from COD4. Doesn't bother me too much.

As far as jump shotting...if you can pull it off, good for you. Normally I kill people that try to 'halo jump' before they even fire. To beat a drop shotter, just strafe to the left or right and they have problems spinning as quick as you move.

You can jump and shoot a gun in real life can you not? I don't see a problem with it.

It's better than the crap in BF3 where someone's got a mag light on their gun and shines it right at you and blinds you completely. Yeah that's fair, sure.

One of the many reasons I stopped playing BF3. Too many lights and campers.

One of the many reasons I stopped playing BF3. Too many lights and campers.

They have/are patching it to tone it down FWIW.

And type 95 yeah alittle ridiculous but I deal with it cause it's not always a one burst(I think after 40 ft it's a two burst) but I'll be honest I drop shot.

I used to be huge into competitive gaming and it was something I hated but once I did it I never looked back. It's just in my nature sure I get hate mail but it just takes more luck to pull off than a stupid panic knife..which is what pisses me off the most with COD. You mean to tell me my gun can't outdo a freaking gun when a guy is running straight at me and giving me 4 hit markers? Seriously?

Otherwise soon this game will turn into blackops..everyone will start using assassin and it'll make uavs and flanking worthless. They need to make advanced uavs counter assassin and make blind eye more useful(if you get my point..you have to use blind eye to hide from advanced uav) but of course that's just my opinion otherwise the guns are alright nothing too overpowered(see famas in Black ops)

Wow, I cant believe I wasnt aware of the Type 95. I am actually excited to get home and and set that one up with RDS and dominate some kids.

The type 95 is a good gun but if your used to spraying you'll struggle at first. And I don't use the red dot or holographic sight. I suppress it and then have rapid fire on too.

And as far as jumping goes you jump and try to shoot me standing still. I'll win easily every time. But in the end it's a game so it's part of it.

Beast mode from tapatalk

The type 95 is a good gun but if your used to spraying you'll struggle at first. And I don't use the red dot or holographic sight. I suppress it and then have rapid fire on too.

And as far as jumping goes you jump and try to shoot me standing still. I'll win easily every time. But in the end it's a game so it's part of it.

Beast mode from tapatalk
I dont spray, usually go for headshots and prefer guns with burst fire rather than full auto.

I dont spray, usually go for headshots and prefer guns with burst fire rather than full auto.

You'll like it then. Specially after you get some stuff unlocked. I tried the ACR last night and didn't care for it.

Beast mode from tapatalk

You'll like it then. Specially after you get some stuff unlocked. I tried the ACR last night and didn't care for it.

Beast mode from tapatalk

I just watched some dude on YouTube go to town on some kids with it.

Easy mode all day fellas hehe
Rapid fire on it is nasty though. I much prefer the ACR for some reason

Easy mode all day fellas hehe
Rapid fire on it is nasty though. I much prefer the ACR for some reason

Rapid fire makes it down right nasty! I played the ACR all night last night and got my arse handed to me. But Ive been playing the Type95 for so long it shouldnt surprise me.

What I really dislike is akimbo. There are some dudes that are just unstoppable with akimbo. Hate it.

I use to love akimbo with the rangers in MW2. I could take some folks out with those shotguns.

I use to love akimbo with the rangers in MW2. I could take some folks out with those shotguns.

Mannnnn the MW2 1887s were sick nasty till they patched them(which they needed to) the shotguns were sick in that game. Akimbo FMG9s are overpowered and are getting rebalanced soon. I use them cause it pisses people off. Those things are straight nasty yet bulls***

Hehehe with the semester over next week, I'll have over a month to do anything, so that's why I asked my question. I played oblivion a bit and from what I've seen/read its nothing like it.

My buddy who played Oblivion says Skyrim is so much better. I'm holding off to get it until after the holidays. I'm already busy as it is now!

Mannnnn the MW2 1887s were sick nasty till they patched them(which they needed to) the shotguns were sick in that game. Akimbo FMG9s are overpowered and are getting rebalanced soon. I use them cause it pisses people off. Those things are straight nasty yet bulls***

Yep I think those are what I always run into. If they get the slightest edge on you you're done. Way too powerful.

Beast mode from tapatalk

Models in MW3 with range are sick too. Not quite as OP as MW2 but still very powerful. I actually find myself running around a bunch with the striker too. And of course.....I'm a javelin hoe.

Yep I think those are what I always run into. If they get the slightest edge on you you're done. Way too powerful.

Beast mode from tapatalk

Yeah first prestige I didn't use them but I'm glad their redoing them.

Im so rocking the Type95 when I play..tomorrow.

hahaha where did this love come from???
sucks y'all are on 360. Can show off my beastly skillzz..

My buddy who played Oblivion says Skyrim is so much better. I'm holding off to get it until after the holidays. I'm already busy as it is now!

Skyrimm is way better and addictive as hell

Wow! Are you guys teenagers?

Skyrimm is way better and addictive as hell

Indeed.

I made the glorious mistake of getting it a couple nights ago and oh my is it snazzy. I'm super impressed with the waterfall and northern lights graphics, it's quite impressive.

This is going to be one giant pit of a time suck I expect.

Back