Official Rant of the Day Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
"aye" key broken on my keyboard. See f aye have somethng n the basement....

Well that could make life difficult. Sorry to hear it. I hope it returns to functioning so you can THP to your full potential. :D

My rant is Duke is silent but deadly. Bubonic plague like deadly

I'm at work....while most of the other people I work with are at the Emergency Department's holiday party. This sucks, I wanted to drink a little bit on the company dime.

I'm at work....while most of the other people I work with are at the Emergency Department's holiday party. This sucks, I wanted to drink a little bit on the company dime.

That sucks Ary, really sucks.

"aye" key broken on my keyboard. See f aye have somethng n the basement....

I have no idea what this means but I feel your pain, I think.

--
tapatalk

I have no idea what this means but I feel your pain, I think.

--
tapatalk

I think his eye (I) key is broken

Ready, Aim, (Kindle) FIRE!

That sucks Ary, really sucks.

Since I know my wife doesn't read THP, what the hell, I'll say it....the holiday party is also the night where the nurses also get dressed up, and dance a lot at the party as well. It's a fun time.

Since I know my wife doesn't read THP, what the hell, I'll say it....the holiday party is also the night where the nurses also get dressed up, and dance a lot at the party as well. It's a fun time.

bhahahah - have fun!

I hear you Ary. Sexy nurses dancing is good for everyone.

Mmm...nurses

Ready, Aim, (Kindle) FIRE!

Im in Healthcare Administration, and I agree with this. My party is tomorrow night, there will be alcohol, the party usually gets pretty crazy...and my wife is a RN.

F"i"xed.

Bought a humidor earlier tonight. Going through the annoying process of getting it all calibrated. Hygrometer's at 47% in its calibration and slowly rising.

Bought a humidor earlier tonight. Going through the annoying process of getting it all calibrated. Hygrometer's at 47% in its calibration and slowly rising.
I look forward to the cigars you share with me next week!

I look forward to the cigars you share with me next week!

Oh you're gonna leave it up to me? Oh this should be fun, you'll get the best Swisher Sweets money can buy! I've got Tadashi in my group who I'm pretty sure that guy knows a thing or two about cigars. That being said, you have JB who also knows a thing or two. They really should open a cigar bar in West Park Village we could go to after we're all done. Looks like Burger21 might just have to do instead.

Oh you're gonna leave it up to me? Oh this should be fun, you'll get the best Swisher Sweets money can buy! I've got Tadashi in my group who I'm pretty sure that guy knows a thing or two about cigars. That being said, you have JB who also knows a thing or two. They really should open a cigar bar in West Park Village we could go to after we're all done. Looks like Burger21 might just have to do instead.
Give me a pack of Backwoods and I am good for a round or two!

My rant today is when you go to the golf store (golf town) to test out wedges and they put on four layers of masking tape i want to know how the ball feels off the club face how can I do that with so much tape. uggh good store if you want the general club from 4 oem's but anything else brutal. I'm trying to improve by getting clubs that fit me not me fitting the clubs.

My rant today is when you go to the golf store (golf town) to test out wedges and they put on four layers of masking tape i want to know how the ball feels off the club face how can I do that with so much tape. uggh good store if you want the general club from 4 oem's but anything else brutal. I'm trying to improve by getting clubs that fit me not me fitting the clubs.

Do they have any used wedges they could let you hit without so much tape if any?

Do they have any used wedges they could let you hit without so much tape if any?

Unfortunately not anything that is from 2011. I even asked if they had any cobra wedges and I was told cobra doesn't make wedges. When I asked if they had the trusty rusty the guy looked at me like I had three heads and said we don't carry small company's like that. Umm are you as confused as I am with his answers.

Unfortunately not anything that is from 2011. I even asked if they had any cobra wedges and I was told cobra doesn't make wedges. When I asked if they had the trusty rusty the guy looked at me like I had three heads and said we don't carry small company's like that. Umm are you as confused as I am with his answers.

Haha I hate that...at PGA SS I asked a guy if they had the CG Black irons in stiff and he said they didnt even know what the CG Blacks were and that they werent in the computers and must not exist...we were standing right next to them when I asked lol (That was the guy that gave me a "fitting")

Haha I hate that...at PGA SS I asked a guy if they had the CG Black irons in stiff and he said they didnt even know what the CG Blacks were and that they werent in the computers and must not exist...we were standing right next to them when I asked lol (That was the guy that gave me a "fitting")

It's a shame because I run into uneducated store clerk at PGA SS all the time.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back