Official Rant of the Day Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yep, I would be in here everyday ranting about that!!

Tappin' from the iPhone!

I just read all the time during my hour long lunch and hour long free block. Still not enough time lol.

See???

I wish they would cut the timer down to 30 sec.

Didnt it use to be 30 seconds?

Yes, until Thainer started bringing threads back to life at a rapid pace.

Tappin' from my iPad!

Yes, until Thainer started bringing threads back to life at a rapid pace.

Tappin' from my iPad!
Ruining the fun for everybody...

LOL I WISH! The wind was brutal where we live. Downed a bunch of trees and our fence posts (which were metal) snapped. No estimated time of repair. We are away from our house - at a relative's b/c we have no heat and my littlest one is sick. I miss being at home. Our estimated date of repair is December 12th. Yes, about 2 weeks from now. I'm hoping they get it done sooner. Sigh.

LOL I WISH! The wind was brutal where we live. Downed a bunch of trees and our fence posts (which were metal) snapped. No estimated time of repair. We are away from our house - at a relative's b/c we have no heat and my littlest one is sick. I miss being at home. Our estimated date of repair is December 12th. Yes, about 2 weeks from now. I'm hoping they get it done sooner. Sigh.

Wow that really sucks. Sorry to hear it.

Wow, sorry to hear it. Hope the little one is better soon.

i really suck at golf when the course is crowded

Vans, PGA SS, and Golfsmith dont have any stiff graphite CG Black irons and arent planning on having any -.-

No idea what to do now.

Vans, PGA SS, and Golfsmith dont have any stiff graphite CG Black irons and arent planning on having any -.-

No idea what to do now.

Your stores suck man! I would've thought Arizona stores would've stocked them in prep for the snowbirds.

--
tapatalk

Phone just sent me the 24 hour reminder for the MC video viewing party.

Your stores suck man! I would've thought Arizona stores would've stocked them in prep for the snowbirds.

--
tapatalk

The excuse was they rarely stock stiff graphite just regular and senior. So maybe they will have a demo club in the next few weeks. Looks like I play my first tournament with these irons lol.

i have a bruise on my forearm and i have no idea how i got it

"aye" key broken on my keyboard. See f aye have somethng n the basement....

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back