Video Viewing Party - The Morgan Cup

I have an HDMI output on my laptop, and an input on my tv. If I have any issues I will be blowing you guys up with pm's to get this right tomorrow.

Do a test drive tonight. You don't want to be tryig all this stuff last minute!

But you won't have any problems.

wife just called and said we have to go to a christmas party Saturday. I hope I can see some of this, I have been stoked about this. It was like taking wind from my sails. I will make it happen

Dude...I postponed it for the viewing party, so, no worries...think she will fall for it if you tell her "Yorkem said" hahaha. I hope you can work it out bro, otherwise I will hook you up with a video feed via face time while you are at the party.

Do a test drive tonight. You don't want to be tryig all this stuff last minute!

But you won't have any problems.

I might do that. I figure I will have about 12 hours tomorrow to get it done too.

Dude...I postponed it for the viewing party, so, no worries...think she will fall for it if you tell her "Yorkem said" hahaha. I hope you can work it out bro, otherwise I will hook you up with a video feed via face time while you are at the party.

I will try it bro. Anything may work

I never have, but I am thinking nothing more than an HDMI cable is needed. Right?
All you should need to do is connect the HDMI cable to the laptop and the other to the TV. Assuming you're using a PC, it should automatically adjust its settings to display on the TV. If not, you can look under your display settings and select the TV, but it should go AUTO for you. (Only thing is sometimes you might need to adjust the screen resolution to best fit the TV)

Like others said..just connect the HDMI tonight or tomorrow morning and test drive that baby.

I am going to try and get mine hooked up to a tv too, I think I have an HDMI output on mine too. Hope it works

All you should need to do is connect the HDMI cable to the laptop and the other to the TV. Assuming you're using a PC, it should automatically adjust its settings to display on the TV. If not, you can look under your display settings and select the TV, but it should go AUTO for you. (Only thing is sometimes you might need to adjust the screen resolution to best fit the TV)

Like others said..just connect the HDMI tonight or tomorrow morning and test drive that baby.

Thanks buddy. I will definitely give it a go either tonight or early tomorrow.

wife just called and said we have to go to a christmas party Saturday. I hope I can see some of this, I have been stoked about this. It was like taking wind from my sails. I will make it happen
Have always said, it's better to ask for forgiveness than permission.

I can't remember if this was covered or not. But where will everyone be talking? in this thread or what?

I can't remember if this was covered or not. But where will everyone be talking? in this thread or what?

That would make sense to me.

I don't see why not this thread. We will likely be bantering about this event, so here seems like a reasonable place.

I think JB may start a thread or maybe it will be this thread...

I will be at a Christmas party, so I hope you guys can offer up a good play by play. Thanks.

I will be at a Christmas party, so I hope you guys can offer up a good play by play. Thanks.

You'll be fine. I'll make video public after the viewing, I hope others follow suit

I cant sleep...why cant it be the right time already?

I cant sleep...why cant it be the right time already?

Dude go to sleep, I just got off my red eye flight to Atlanta. I have a reason to be awake, you need your sleep if you get selected. You will need every ounce for energy for the next 7 months!

Dude go to sleep, I just got off my red eye flight to Atlanta. I have a reason to be awake, you need your sleep if you get selected. You will need every ounce for energy for the next 7 months!

Haha it's like Christmas...you know that if you sleep it will get here faster but you just cant. Hope your trip goes well.

Haha it's like Christmas...you know that if you sleep it will get here faster but you just cant. Hope your trip goes well.

I'm going home, been in Vegas all week. Tonight will be a blast!

I'm awake after a lame 6 hours of sleep....excitement will not let me sleep anymore.

Bit over 12 hours until go time!!! Can you believe this day has finally arrived?

Need to get everything setup and then go play golf in the rain to pass some time.

Tappin' from the iPhone!

T Minus, 12 hours and counting.....all systems go!!!! This is going to be Legen.............wait for it..................dary!

Love the excitement guys!

Love the excitement guys!

I gotta try and calm myself down....I am out the door in about a half and hour to play in a "Toys for Tots" golf tournament and me all "amped up" is not a good thing for my golf game!

I'm so excited for tonight! I have a few classes, then I'll watch the golf tourney, then the viewing party! Sweet!

It's cool to see all the folks kicking up their heels getting pumped for tonight! :blob:

Tonight baby!!!

Back