Video Viewing Party - The Morgan Cup

I'm stoked for tomorrow night.I seem to recall hooking the laptop up to my bigscreen before, but it's one of those foggy memories.
We watched a soccer game on ESPN3.com by doing that. Worked pretty well.

Whatever works!! Ready to hook up the laptop to the big screen and see how many times I watch my videos on YouTube before the party starts.

Will have a special dinner, drinks, and a nice poster for the viewing party with the family. This is by all means a family affair at my house and my parents are equally excited to watch all the entries. PARTY!!

Tappin' from the iPhone!

LOVE IT COOKIE! I enjoy giving you a hard time, but I really do hope you make it in this thing. You would be an asset to the event.

LOVE IT COOKIE! I enjoy giving you a hard time, but I really do hope you make it in this thing. You would be an asset to the event.

Thanks man!! I did my best and just hopeful that it is enough to impress our 3 beautiful judges. :D

I will take a short video of the family during the viewing party and post on Sunday just to show the element that we enjoyed the event in. Just have to stay sober long enough. Ha

Tappin' from the iPhone!

Thanks man!! I did my best and just hopeful that it is enough to impress our 3 beautiful judges. :D

I will take a short video of the family during the viewing party and post on Sunday just to show the element that we enjoyed the event in. Just have to stay sober long enough. Ha

Tappin' from the iPhone!

Can you focus the camera mostly on Mrs Cookie?

I wonder how many were submitted? Mine are pretty boring but thats just me when I dont have a few brews in me.

Tappin' from the iPhone!

Who is sober on Sat at 7?

Responsible People?
Those who arent shaping the youth of tomorrow?
Those judging the Morgan Cup Videos?

Responsible People?
Those who arent shaping the youth of tomorrow?
Those judging the Morgan Cup Videos?

People that spend all week with the youth of tomorrow need to stay drunk most of the weekend.

People that spend all week with the youth of tomorrow need to stay drunk most of the weekend.

The youth of tomorrow?
The unborn?

hahaha

I'm stoked for tomorrow night.I seem to recall hooking the laptop up to my bigscreen before, but it's one of those foggy memories.

I never have, but I am thinking nothing more than an HDMI cable is needed. Right?

QFT

I am, but I am old.

Not north Carolina clearly.

We are not all lit up on moonshine.

I never have, but I am thinking nothing more than an HDMI cable is needed. Right?
I didn't use an HDMI cable. I used a normal monitor cable.

Has anybody elses week just flown by? Ready for tomorrow. I know I don't show my excitement here, it's hard to do through a computer screen, but I'm just ready to see what others have come up with. Mine may be boring but they were heartfelt. Going to be a great night tomorrow!

wife just called and said we have to go to a christmas party Saturday. I hope I can see some of this, I have been stoked about this. It was like taking wind from my sails. I will make it happen

wife just called and said we have to go to a christmas party Saturday. I hope I can see some of this, I have been stoked about this. It was like taking wind from my sails. I will make it happen
Tell your wife that she isn't the boss of you and that you are the king of your castle. That'll make her back down.

That sucks T. Hope you can make it!

Either will work depending on what outputs your cpu has.

I have an HDMI output on my laptop, and an input on my tv. If I have any issues I will be blowing you guys up with pm's to get this right tomorrow.

Has anybody elses week just flown by? Ready for tomorrow. I know I don't show my excitement here, it's hard to do through a computer screen, but I'm just ready to see what others have come up with. Mine may be boring but they were heartfelt. Going to be a great night tomorrow!

I'm surprised but yes, mine has gone by fast! I thought it would drag but I can't believe tomorrow is almost here!

Back