New Pukka Hats in THP Store!

Hello design #1....you will be mine soon enough. Don't worry Design #2 (white), you will not be left behind

Wow! Those are both amazing looking. Darn you for making me spend money!

Very cool! Might have to make my first THP purchase!

Updated: Bought Hat #2, white.

I will have this mailed out to you first thing tomorrow morning so you should have it by Thursday at the latest. :smile:

You are all the best. Hope to say hello on Saturday

I guess those are ok ... IF YOU LIKE AWESOME!!

I really like the white one, And would love too get a THP hat but i need a wider brim hat (like Dustin Johnson) or i look like a 10 year-old kid my girlfriend says

Great job!! Those look incredible. I think I might grab both this weekend.

War can you autograph?

Great job!! Those look incredible. I think I might grab both this weekend.

War can you autograph?
Absolutely, for a small fee. :D

Dang, those are great looking hats. I like them all, but I love the while one.

I made it well known I loved #2 during the voting process and, as such, I have now made my 1st THP purchase. I love the white but no hat can ever replace my Nike mesh hat. Now my Adidas black hat that I hate can go in the trash and #2 can join my black Callaway hat in the rotation.

Very well done everyone.

great looking hats!

Just ordered a White one and a Black one, Boom!

Nice job, those look fantastic!!!! Going to have to pick up a couple soon!!!

I just ordered the white one! First order on THP I hope the brim is not too curved! And i got a few ball markers :)

These really look nice! To the designers, nice job!

Thanks again THP for the forum contest and to the designers for the great entries!

Just ordered hat number 1 and opted for hat number 2 in white.

Tappin' from my iPad!

Love the color scheme of design #1

I guess I'm in the very small minority that doesn't like the logo off to the side at the front of the hat, as in the second design. I do really like the first design, great to see these in the store.

I guess I'm in the very small minority that doesn't like the logo off to the side at the front of the hat, as in the second design. I do really like the first design, great to see these in the store.

I think it really adds to it and looks 1000x times better than if it had been centered.

Dang I was just there

Sent from my Kindle Fire using Tapatalk

Your THP card has been suspended til further review....hehe

These look great! Both colors of the second hat just ordered.

Back