New Pukka Hats in THP Store!

The first design looks really good. Better then I thought

Sent from my DROID X2 using Tapatalk

I like em!

What kind of closures in back?

What kind of closures in back?

As with all items, the info is available for each hat in the description in the store.

As with all items, the info is available for each hat in the description in the store.

Is the hat fitted.........:alien:

There it is. Way down at the bottom. I missed it the first time through.

Wow, I am so glad that both of the designs were produced, they both are awesome.

How limited is the stock on these? I want one and my parents will probably order me one for Christmas, so how soon do you think that would have to be done they want to know?

How limited is the stock on these? I want one and my parents will probably order me one for Christmas, so how soon do you think that would have to be done they want to know?

We have about a dozen of each hat left.

Order placed. Coolbreeze mine will be custom fitted by a pro fitter.

I'm in for a black exclamation hat! Suuuhweeeeeet!

wow, those look great!! Gotta add them to Santa's list!

Have you been nice this year?

Nah, not really...that's why I just went and bought one of each for myself....Merry Christmas to me....Merry Christmas to Me...LOL

I'm in for a couple to be sent here to Hong Kong. Just placed the order.............Very cool designs, well done!

I really like the white hat. Think it has just been added to my christmas list.

wasn't going to order 1 because I have been told I have too many hats. Just for that, I ordered 2 hehe

wasn't going to order 1 because I have been told I have too many hats. Just for that, I ordered 2 hehe

That's funny because when the wife got home yesterday and I showed her what I was ordering she said I had too many hats. While I do have a bunch, she just said go ahead and order but you need to get rid of some. I said ok.

Funny thing is that I only wear the THP hats anymore. Speaking of which...I need a khaki THP hat. :D

Holly crap...those sold out fast.

Also when will the whit ones be available again?

That's funny because when the wife got home yesterday and I showed her what I was ordering she said I had too many hats. While I do have a bunch, she just said go ahead and order but you need to get rid of some. I said ok.

Funny thing is that I only wear the THP hats anymore. Speaking of which...I need a khaki THP hat. :D

That's absurd! This coming from the person that wants a $65 tank top?

Like putters, one can never have too many hats.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Also when will the whit ones be available again?

Unfortunately they most likely will not be. All of our THP items we get in a very limited quantity for a few different reasons and this was an example of one color selling out very fast.

Back