The 2nd Morgan Cup - Selections Begin Today

The idea of them announcing only two per evening for a whole week sounded great when I read it, but now that the week is here it just makes ya wish they would announce them all at once! This is NUTS! lol

The idea of them announcing only two per evening for a whole week sounded great when I read it, but now that the week is here it just makes ya wish they would announce them all at once! This is NUTS! lol

They know suspense! It is awesome and sucks at the same time, but you can't aruge that it isn't exciting ya know?

I concur. I feel like it would be easier for us hopefuls if they were all announced at the same time! But that wouldn't be any fun now would it?

I concur. I feel like it would be easier for us hopefuls if they were all announced at the same time! But that wouldn't be any fun now would it?

Nope, and THP sure does like to keep us on our toes at all times, lol

I've been calm, cool, and collected most of the day. As the time passes I'm getting a little antsy. Think I'll go paint the house.

Nope, and THP sure does like to keep us on our toes at all times, lol

No doubt. I love it! Makes life so much more interesting!

I just finished working out a little bit ago. I was thinking if I worked out it would help pass the time and keep my mind off of the selections. Well...it was hard to have a good workout because the selections were all I could think about, and then when I felt like I had worked out for at least an hour I got done and looked at the clock and only a half hour had passed!

Don't forget that everyone picked still has to be able to pay the money upfront or set up a payment plan. Hopefully everyone that entered is capable of making the monetary commitment as well. I'm sure if they entered they already thought of this.

I just finished working out a little bit ago. I was thinking if I worked out it would help pass the time and keep my mind off of the selections. Well...it was hard to have a good workout because the selections were all I could think about, and then when I felt like I had worked out for at least an hour I got done and looked at the clock and only a half hour had passed!

That sucks! I've been home from school sick all day so I've had nothing to do but pass the time. School will help the rest of the week, no doubt, but today has been a very long day with lots of THPing.

Don't forget that everyone picked still has to be able to pay the money upfront or set up a payment plan. Hopefully everyone that entered is capable of making the monetary commitment as well. I'm sure if they entered they already thought of this.
Exactly!!! That $15,000 expense to get out there is something for everyone to think......................

Exactly!!! That $15,000 expense to get out there is something for everyone to think......................

Uhhhh.... :D Trying to weed some out of the competition?

I really hope the internet connection at my house is fixed when I get home. I guess I could check on my IPhone, but the laptop and IPad are so much better.

:laughing: That should scare some people... If not all!

I really hope the internet connection at my house is fixed when I get home. I guess I could check on my IPhone, but the laptop and IPad are so much better.

I will be using my iPhone because I probably won't have access to my computer at 8 tonight. Either way, I'll take anything I can get!

QFT!

Crud - I better start saving right now just in case. No Christmas for the family this year!

Stand outside at 8PM EST. You will hear a scream from 50 miles or 1,500 miles. Trust me.

Good luck everyone! I can't wait to see who will be chosen!!

T-minus 2 hours til announcement time!

This is so exciting! Good luck to all who submitted videos! (And don't forget to post them in the video thread!)

This is so exciting! Good luck to all who submitted videos! (And don't forget to post them in the video thread!)

Man I figured since it is snowing now. That I could waste some time putting up the dealership Christmas Tree which is 15' tall. Now I'm all done and it only took me about 45 mins. I was hoping it would take longer. So it would be almost first 2 selection time... But yet I have an hour and 45 mins to go.

So here it is the count down...

1 Hr 45 mins till 2 THPer's are extremely happy!

GOOD LUCK TO ALL!

1 hour and 20 mins to go...

I can't believe every night for the next 6 will feel like this... So much looking at the clock!!!

I can't imagine how you feel Damaikis! I'm pulling for ya buddy!

I can't imagine how you feel Damaikis! I'm pulling for ya buddy!

Thanks dude. That means a lot considering all of the elligible and qualified entrants out there. Getting in would be a nice Christmas present! :D

Back