The 2nd Morgan Cup - Selections Begin Today

SO excited that all the competitors have now been announced. Congrats to all who were selected, and my heart goes out to those who were not. I'm sure it was a tight vote for this event, and I'm sure many are disappointed. Hopefully everyone stays involved with the MC and supports it so we can see it grow again in the future.

Congrats Seth and TNolan. You guys deserved it!

Just sent GG my payment. Ok I'm all in! This is too sweet! :rockon:

Amphibians can Tapatalk.

3 Great looking teams guess im gonna have to sleep on who im following this time out.
P.S im open to bribes :D

Just sent GG my payment. Ok I'm all in! This is too sweet! :rockon:

Amphibians can Tapatalk.

Couldn't imagine a better way to lighten the wallet. Congrats!

I just wanted to say congrats to everyone who was lucky enough to get choosen for this amazing experience!! Hopefully this year I can make it down to watch. Yah for no wedding to plan!!

Morgan cup

Morgan cup

I am so psyched to get this Morgan cup started. I hope I get picked.

In my :ping: voyage bag
Driver::taylormade: burner superfast 10.5*
Fairway woods::taylormade: burner superfast 2.0 tp 3&5 wood
Hybrid::taylormade: burner superlaunch
Irons::taylormade: burner 5-pw
Wedges::Cleveland:cg15 50*,54*,58*
Putter::scotty: studio select kombi belly putter 42"

Uh, the selections have already been made. The teams are set and everything is ready to get going. Sorry but you're a bit late.

Seriously? You obviously skimmed over the rules, as you are lacking in posts and the teams have already been chosen.

It happens guys. Lets make sure we are welcoming and show support for everybody.

Sent from my Kindle Fire

Uh, the selections have already been made. The teams are set and everything is ready to get going. Sorry but you're a bit late.

Way to shoot down his hopes and dreams.

Fleming unfortunately you are late to the party for this one. Stick around and enjoy the forum. Join in discussions. Next year you could be a Morgan Cupper if there is an MC 3.0

Congratulations to everyone that was choosen. All of the videos were great! I look forward to watching as this event unfolds.

I guess I never really sat down and did an official, long-winded thank you post...Here's my best attempt at that...and I am long-winded, so skim if you wish...this is just a big thank you to THP for my selection to MC 2.0...
I've been a member at THP for just a little over a year now. As everyone knows and has repeated numerous times, this is without a doubt the #1 place where all golf information and opportunities live. Josh and Morgan (and staff) are truly some of the very best entrepreneurs and innovators and have brought this site from just a simple idea to what you see today (and growing)...all with the simple purpose of bringing golf information to the average joe (and jane) golfers at the click of a mouse, as well as bringing all skill levels together in one spot to discuss, meet and eventually become an altogether working, living, breathing monster of a golf community/family. It's hard to overlook the generosity and selflessness here at THP with their multiple giveaways, contests, testing/reviewing opportunities and overall love for its' members. THP is by golfers for golfers. And the amount of time, effort, blood, sweat and tears that the staff put into keeping this beast running, would probably blow my mind. Never have I heard people talk so adamantly about being a member of anything, like I've heard the members here. I could go on for hours about how great THP is, but when the day is done...there really are no words to express exactly what this place means to me and the rest of the loyal members. And as mentioned earlier, I've only been a member for a little over a year now...so I'm still a rookie here. But I try hard every day to contribute what I can to get recognized as a dedicated and loyal member of this site. And while my post count may not be the highest out there, I make sure to put forth my best effort and when given any opportunity, to strive to do my best for the other members of THP, because they have done so much for me.
Ever since the Big Break debuted on the Golf Channel, I thought to myself..."Yes. This is fantastic. But why not a competition like this for us 10-20 handicappers? That would be still be great television and a fantastic opportunity for many of the average golfers out there." Somewhere along the lines there, the THP staff must have been thinking the same thing. Enter the Morgan Cup. An opportunity like no other. A chance for us average golfers to experience what we've always dreamed of, but know it unobtainable - The Ultimate Tour Experience. Full brand sponsorship, media days, tour reps, sales/marketing pitches and advertisements for your brand, and last but not least...the tour atmosphere pressure of a real live head-to-head golf tournament. When MC 1.0 debuted, I wasn't ready yet...but just the thought and idea of the entire concept was mind blowing! How can this online golf forum do something this spectacular? Is this real? This can't be real...Oh, but it is real, and it's happening again. Enter the Morgan Cup 2.0! The excitement that surrounded this event just being announced was unparalleled to anything I've ever seen! And once the selection process was announced, I knew that I had a shot. I met the qualifications, so I thought hard and submitted my videos and waited like everyone else. I thought that, "Hey, if I don't get selected...at least I gave myself the opportunity." Day by day went by and on the last day, I thought there are still much more deserved entrants than I, so there was lots of doubt that I would be chosen. After dinner with the in-laws, I checked my phone and it's not uncommon for me to have tons of emails...but it is uncommon for me to have 10 PMs from THP. Wait a minute...could it be?! Yes. YES! It's true! Final day selections (myself and SethO) Last day...wow. So from the bottom of my golf bag, I sincerely thank everyone at THP for making this happen. Thank you judges for enjoying my videos enough to select me to participate in such a prestigious event. Thank you for giving me the opportunity to prove to myself and THP, that I can put in all the hard work that is necessary to get this done. And thank you again, for allowing me to join into the elite group that call themselves "Morgan Cuppers" and hopefully I can finally find my place here and be a voice/face...that is listened to, recognizable and respected....the same as I have looked up to so many veteran members here. Thank you a million times over. This is truly an honor and a dream come true...so please don't wake me up until is over. Looking forward to everything that is yet to come and even after where we go from there. Thank you THP. Thank you so much.

-- Tyler Nolan

Glad to have you in the Morgan Cup, Tyler, but that post is tough to read!

Great post Tnolan! I'm glad that you are experiencing this as well! It truely is a dream!

Nice post bud. We're glad to have you along for the ride!

Great message conveyed there Tyler, definitely a dream come true. Still hard to grasp the full entirety of what is about to happen. Was just out at my sponsors sites just in awe at he offerings.

Tappin' from my iPad!

Back