The 2nd Morgan Cup - Selections Begin Today

Exactly what I was thinking. Im from Indiana and have a hard time with florida heat in the summer lol.

The Morgan Cup is not in FL this year.

Someone ring DH so he can't get back to sleep!

Exactly what I was thinking. Im from Indiana and have a hard time with florida heat in the summer lol.

I hear people from Indiana just have trouble with everything outside of Indiana.

I'm so excited to hear who the next two lucky people are.

Congrats to DHJKelly and Howzat! Looking forward to seeing your contributions and game on display at the MC. Enjoy it!

Congrats guys!!! great selections!

I'm sure everyone who gets picked is well deserved and many who deserve it but don't get picked but THP always does things right.

Tapaway!

Someone ring DH so he can't get back to sleep!

If I had a number where I could reach him I would gladly pay the international toll just to hear him scream....that would be epic!

Congratulations to dhjkelly and Howzat! ! ! ! ! !

That's AWESOME you two !!! WAAAHOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO !!!!!

Man after all this excitement I am going to have to have a couple drinks to calm myself down and hopefully get some sleep

Congrats to DHJKelly and Howzat! WTG

Thanks everyone. My brain is overloaded right now and I am going nuts. I can't wait to find out who my other teammates are and have some other people going through what I am feeling right now!

Congrats to DHJKelly and Howzat! Nice job guys!

WWWWWWWWWWOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

It's 2am here I'm lying in bed on my phone all I wanna do is scream and shout but I know my girlfriend will kill me. Well done Howzat and thank you to everyone for their kind words.

Now this is a christmas mirical

WWWWWWWWWWOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

It's 2am here I'm lying in bed on my phone all I wanna do is scream and shout but I know my girlfriend will kill me. Well done Howzat and thank you to everyone for their kind words.

Congrats! For some reason I feel even better knowing there is someone else on this planet freaking out like I am right now.

Dude, get out of bed and have a celebratory drink!!!

Congrats! For some reason I feel even better knowing there is someone else on this planet freaking out like I am right now.

Freaking out is right I can barely hold my phone still and my stomach

Dude, get out of bed and have a celebratory drink!!!

I thought they drink just because? Don't need something to celebrate :D

YAY DHJKELLY!! So happy for you!

Congrats again bud! Your videos were amazing and you really deserve this! You'll be great for this event!

I thought they drink just because? Don't need something to celebrate :D

Hhahahah true. BUT if there ever was a reason... this is it!

Freaking out is right I can barely hold my phone still and my stomach

I know the feeling well. I am having trouble typing and my mind from going in circles!

Dude, glad you made it. Your videos rocked. Try and get some sleep. 7 months is a lot of trash talking and updating!!!

Congrats guys, well deserved!

Back