New Pukka Hats in THP Store!

Dang! I knew I should've stopped by the office and ordered one last night, ah the joys of not having internet at home. I'm still excited that that they sold out so quickly though.

I do want to reiterate that there are still hats available in the store. One of the designs has quite a few still available.

Just caught up with this today. Both of those designs look amazing! No wonder they're selling so fast!

wow, sold out already!!

Wow I can't believe that design sold out already. Way to go W.E.! I was going to order one today, but missed out. Crap.

I do want to reiterate that there are still hats available in the store. One of the designs has quite a few still available.

Oops I skimmed the heck out of that!

Sonofabeeeeech!! I should have ordered the white #2 yesterday :at-wits-end:

Still plenty of hats in the store available of design 1.

Got mine in the mail today! The pictures do not do them justice, Pukka did an OUTSTANDING job!

So mad I missed out on the white one. I really wanted a white hat but didn't act fast enough. Darn.

Damn, BOTH the white and black #2s are sold out? Grrr...

Got them in time for the weekend! Thanks GG! Best customer service ever!

47fb4ae3-1ea5-cc39.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Got them in time for the weekend! Thanks GG! Best customer service ever!

47fb4ae3-1ea5-cc39.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I'm VERY jealous, W.E.! They look great! Was planning on getting all three, but I guess I waited too long. Hope they make a 2nd run of these.

I'm VERY jealous, W.E.! They look great! Was planning on getting all three, but I guess I waited too long. Hope they make a 2nd run of these.

No 2nd run coming unfortunately, but we still do have the other hat available if you would like.

No 2nd run coming unfortunately, but we still do have the other hat available if you would like.

Sad Nate is sad.

But I will be ordering the other hat, JB.

Pukka hats are awesome. Got a couple of last years and love them. Big fan of design #2...

Pukka hats are awesome. Got a couple of last years and love them. Big fan of design #2...
Thanks, me too. :banana:

On another note, these hats are awesome! I only have the THP mesh back hats, but really love the way these fit. They dont sit up too high, and just have a relaxed feel to them.

Got my 2 hats today, they look great. Thanks again designers,Pukka and THP.

I got the THP Exclamation point hat today in Black ... it is sweeeeeeeet!

Quick edit: Major props to GG for the quick turnaround on my order! Thanks GG, you rocK!

I got both my new ones in the mail today!! If I make the MC tonight I will wear one in my thank you video!! (man that's wishful thinking isn't it!) :D

Ok if anyone has a white or black you they dont want....I will be interested!!!!! Im sure someone will .....right????????:confused2:

I received my black #2 today and it: feels great, looks great, and makes me look crazy hot.

Instantly jumped my Callaway hat as my #1 black hat.

WOW pretty depressed I missed these. I just now saw this thread and its sold out already!:banghead:

Back