The 2nd Morgan Cup - Selections Begin Today

ummm my son is not cheap, ever since the unboxing video, he's been walking around like Christian Bale...it'll cost you...hehehe

I'm sure some will do it

A reaction video is definitely is something that I wanted to do if selected. Sort of how Tadashi did his for the R11 testing.

ummm my son is not cheap, ever since the unboxing video, he's been walking around like Christian Bale...it'll cost you...hehehe

I'm sure some will do it

Hahaha, that's awesome.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Almost 10 hours to go until the next 2 selections are announced. This is just awesome. It's hard to want to work when I want to be here all day!

Extremely late, but I was in small group till late last night. Congrats on being selected you two! I think it is awesome that we have an international!

Second time you have mentioned this small group. Small group of what? Or is it just a group of people that are Chunky sized?

I have a pretty cool idea that I just came up with if I get in. If I don't get in, I'll choose somebody from one of the teams and ask them to do it. That would be super-fun. But it won't be revealed until after the Morgan Cup is over. So don't read too much into this. Because it may stink as well. :D

Dude, that's over 8 months away. Are you even going to remember your idea?

That is a good idea, but I guess I could record myself refreshing the page and then showing the reaction if it is actually there. Talk about an unrehearsed surprise!

Yeah that is what I meant

Sent from my Kindle Fire using Tapatalk

Yeah that is what I meant

Sent from my Kindle Fire using Tapatalk

Gotcha, I will do it tonight and each night following assuming I am home.

Tappin' from my iPad!

Second time you have mentioned this small group. Small group of what? Or is it just a group of people that are Chunky sized?

We gotta stick together ya know?

It is a bible study in reality.

I have a meeting with a small group tonight. That being a six pack of Sam Adams.

On the 2nd day of Christmas, my Hackers gave to me...............

On the 2nd day of Christmas, my Hackers gave to me...............

"Cookie placed on a team".

Boy, that sounds good.

Tappin' from my iPad!

I'm excited for you guys, this is such a great way of choosing the people for the teams, and I'm excited for the next two Team THP tackling dummies to be selected.

After the first day, I was a little disappointed I wasn't selected but then I began to think of all the great things I have coming in the future. So if I get selected I will be thrilled, but if I don't I will be happy to have tried and still have a lot to look forward to in 2012.

After the first day, I was a little disappointed I wasn't selected but then I began to think of all the great things I have coming in the future.
I was pissed...........so I went out last night and tipped over some cows while they were sleeping which made me feel better right away.

I was pissed...........so I went out last night and tipped over some cows while they were sleeping which made me feel better right away.

You boys down in Texas need to come to Georgia so we can show you some class cow tipping :D

My excitement level increased because now my changes of getting in have slimmed and it will make it that much sweeter if I see victory.

You boys down in Texas need to come to Georgia so we can show you some class cow tipping :D
Sounds like a new thread topic and challenge! If you really want to make it interesting, we can throw in the bulls as well.

Ok, back on topic.........MORGAN CUP SELECTIONS TODAY!!!

I'm excited for you guys, this is such a great way of choosing the people for the teams, and I'm excited for the next two Team THP tackling dummies to be selected.

I volunteer to be a THP tackling dummy! So select me! Beat me down all you want! I will take a beating from Brock Lesnar if it would help my chances. I need all the help I can get. :laughing:

I agree SethO. When people get announced you realize your chances just got slimmer. I am nervous as hell. waiting on a baby and waiting on 2.0 announcement.

Same here onet. A small dagger gets pushed a little deeper.

I can't help but wish the best for the event, but I oh so hope to be a part of it!!!

If your confident in your video it increases you chance of getting picked....
I agree SethO. When people get announced you realize your chances just got slimmer. I am nervous as hell. waiting on a baby and waiting on 2.0 announcement.

If I don't get picked atleast I tried. Hope to volunteer if not. My goal is to play though

Sent from my DROID X2 using Tapatalk

It's only been one day boys and girls! Relax!

Back