Deal of the Day and Coupon Code thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Thanks DD! I just picked one of these up in the Platinum color! The coupon code didn't work, but it was still a great deal! Now my raingear is complete!
SunIce Darland Short Sleeve Water-Resistant Men's Windshirt only $19.99 with code DT111204 at check out, limited quanties and color choices on this deal but it is a great buy if one of these fit you. http://www.golfetail.com/p-198959-s...ent=banner_main&utm_campaign=11dec05_email_dt

198959_3_.jpg

I'm assuming Platinum is the grey one? If so, I think I'm going to pick one up too.

Thanks DD! I just picked one of these up in the Platinum color! The coupon code didn't work, but it was still a great deal! Now my raingear is complete!

Oh man, I am so sorry, I have been a day behind all day today the last digit should have been 5. I edited it in the OP.

Hm, still says invalid coupon code. Oh well, that's okay.

Scratch that, it worked now for some reason. Wasn't working earlier. Thats a great deal, thanks DD!

Glad it finally worked buddy, it is a great deal for sure.

Budget golf has burner plus iron set for $259. I am looking for a improvement set of clubs since i am a high handicap. is this a good deal? Are this clubs good enough for what i am looking for?

Budget golf has burner plus iron set for $259. I am looking for a improvement set of clubs since i am a high handicap. is this a good deal? Are this clubs good enough for what i am looking for?

I had them, and loved them. They are a GREAT club. And is perfect for what your looking for! I just sold my used set for 350$

Global Golf is having an "open box" sale right now. This includes 15 percent off a few belly putters including the new Cleveland Belly Putter. They also have some Never Compromise models and SeeMore's.

Global Golf is having an "open box" sale right now. This includes 15 percent off a few belly putters including the new Cleveland Belly Putter. They also have some Never Compromise models and SeeMore's.

Oh snap, good find!

Thanks I'll check that out.

TaylorMade Performance Labs is running their holiday special again, they also did this last year. It's either $100 off of 1 fitting, or buy 1 fitting and get another fitting free. My dad and I took advantage of the buy 1, get 1 free deal last year. If you can find a family member or friend that is interested, then you cut the price of the fitting in half. This deal is available at all of their locations. Plus, you get 5% off of the clubs that you buy through the fitting. Here is their Facebook wall post about it:
https://www.facebook.com/photo.php?pid=8593025&l=9c29a8cc4f&id=125573057758

man, thats a heck of a deal..

Any deals on bushnell 1600 with slope out there, I missed the black Friday deal of 299, I'm so bummed :(

I just got two Wedges to replace the old one's. 15% off, free shipping, and no tax made them a steal. Thank's y'all for keeping this troll informed.

I just got two Wedges to replace the old one's. 15% off, free shipping, and no tax made them a steal. Thank's y'all for keeping this troll informed.

Which wedges did you buy? I bought the Nike Pro VR Forged 54* & 58* a couple of weeks ago for $68 shipped to the house on a similar sale there. I love them so far.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back