Deal of the Day and Coupon Code thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
That's weird. Either they sold them all or it's a mistake. When I was there earlier, it said 23 hrs until this deal expires. If you really want them I might consider emailing them.

Attention: B330 Players

Attention: B330 Players

http://tgw.com is selling the B330 series now $37.95 for those who need to stock up!!!

Merged with the Deal of the Day thread.

Golfsmith online has some great deals on golf shoes, some are 50% off completely, some Ive tried are a black/blue pair of Ecco Streets, Lunar Controls in white/black/green, Powerband 3.0's are all around $60-65 once discount is applied. There are probably more shoes with this discount but Im not in need right now but I thought Id pass it along for those who need a new pair!

GPPGolf.com is having a 25% off irons sale: http://www.gppgolf.com/tag/product/list/tagId/145/?limit=all

Use the promo code IRONS25 to get the discount. Sets of note in that sale: Bridgestone J40 Cavity Back and Dual Pocket Cavity, Nike VR Pro Cavity and Pro Combo, Srixon Z-Star, TaylorMade Burner 2.0 as well as the MB/MC/CB line, and the entire new Titleist 712 iron line.

Ping Pal driver, hybrid, 7I, SW on the way for $65. Found a $5 coupon (golfballed20) for a little extra savings. Son should be set for the next 3 years on clubs unless he grows really fast. Those Maxfli's I got him are kinda junky. Hopeful these Pings have some technology built in rather than just possessing the shape of a golf club.

For anyone interested, The Golf Stop stores by me were recently bought out by Edwin Watts and they have discounted A LOT of clubs and such. Putters in particular have some crazy discounts. Nike Method 001's, 002's, and 003's are priced down to 99.88! Wowza! Looked on Edwin Watts site and they have a coupon for 20 off 100, so I paid 84 for a brand new Nike Method 003. Yes please!

Wow. Id buy a bunch and sell them on EBAY. And one to me....
For anyone interested, The Golf Stop stores by me were recently bought out by Edwin Watts and they have discounted A LOT of clubs and such. Putters in particular have some crazy discounts. Nike Method 001's, 002's, and 003's are priced down to 99.88! Wowza! Looked on Edwin Watts site and they have a coupon for 20 off 100, so I paid 84 for a brand new Nike Method 003. Yes please!

Last edited:
What model are you all interested in? I'd be willing to sell them to you.

That's an amazing deal, any taylormade ghost putters in the mix?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back