The 2nd Morgan Cup - Selections Begin Today

The sick feeling is gone now. Well till tomorrows selections at least... :sick:

Haha I would be doing the same thing. I get huge butterflies! I wish everyone could get in. You guys/gals all killed it!

I don't want to get sick , I might kick the bucket :bulgy-eyes:

Congrats guys!

That sick feeling is just setting in for me, lol But still happy for those who are in

Tap,Tap,Tap

Same here due, just watching that door shut a little more each night.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

WOOOOOOOOO! Can't wait to defend the Team Paradise title with ddec! ghsace and howzat, can't wait to be part of the team with you!

Video response is coming later this evening.

It's pretty close to being closed. Over half are filled. 8 to go. :nailbiting:

Congrats to you both!

TapAhoy!

its like a game of pool, get all their balls off the table and then you run the table...have faith brother

congratz to all the selectees

congrats to the new selectees!

Door is closed on me. But I am very very happy with the selections so far. These 6 guys sure do deserve this and I really can't wait to follow this thing.

Door is closed on me. But I am very very happy with the selections so far. These 6 guys sure do deserve this and I really can't wait to follow this thing.

why you say that?

I just talked to my parents, they're already clearing their calendar for next July! Looks like some of the gallery will return for Morgan Cup 2.0. :banana:

Isn't it fun just having something to look forward to every night?

Just wanted to congratulate everyone that has been selected so far. You guys are in for a special event.

its like a game of pool, get all their balls off the table and then you run the table...have faith brother

I'm not worried. I am confident in my videos. Plus, I like a little bit of suspense.

I'm pretty worried. Every time two more get picked, my chance of getting in goes down...

I'm not worried. I am confident in my videos. Plus, I like a little bit of suspense.

Is this what you call a little bit? :D

Sunday is looking to be the longest day EVER! Ha

Tappin' from my iPad!

why you say that?

Videos = bad compared to everyone else. Everyone else is wayyy more deserving.
I just talked to my parents, they're already clearing their calendar for next July! Looks like some of the gallery will return for Morgan Cup 2.0. :banana:

That is really cool man. Makes this thing that much more special for you. So neat!!!

Thank you everyone so much for your congratulatoy words. I am so honored to be part of this event, and I can't wait to find out who my teammates are. As I stated earlier, there are a lot of great videos so I hate to make predictions but there are some of you I am confident will make it and I can't wait to tee it up with you guys! I have been going crazy and calling everyone I know, this is such an amazing feeling I couldn't believe it when I saw my name on the list. So proud to be repping team Hackers! Team THP is going down, now you will all have your shot at me! BRING IT! And congrats to Ary, you are a very worthy opponent.

Tappin' from my iPad!

No worries cookie, you're golden.

Tappin' from my iPad!

Unless you get in before then! I bet you will and if you don't, then I'd be surprised if Sunday isn't a lock for you!

Congrats to the arydolphin and INgolfer!!!!

Gotta agree with my captain...Team Hackers is lookin pretty good so far!

Back