The 2nd Morgan Cup - Selections Begin Today

Thanks guys! It is just so strange. Sorry I didn't mean to be a Debbie Downer. On a lighter note I am so excited to hear who the next two THPers chosen are going to be. Good luck to everyone!

Sorry to hear Dr. Teeth. I hope everything works out alright. On the brighter side of things... There is only 20 mins till 2 more guys are feeling the same way I and the other's that have been chosen feel. It's just unbelievable.

Really looking forward to the announcements tonight! Wonder who will be selected?

Sent from my MB860 using Tapatalk

Sorry about the Dr. Teeth thoughts are with you and those involved.

Today has actually gone pretty quick with the wait so I'm happy about that. What's sad now though the forum is slowing down each time someone is selected. Get excited! haha It's friday!

DT I am sorry to hear about this.

Im going to sound like a jerk here guys and I really dont want to, but we really must try to keep these threads on topic.

only 6 members here...15 minutes before announcement? Jeez....

That's incredible news KB! Everything else is secondary after news like that!

So who is it going to be.... By S & M earlier... I was hinting at Staticline and Cookie as tonight's selections for my predictions. But it looks like we will know here shortly. Good luck to everyone!!

Good luck folks! And a belated congrats to biggsy and bullfrog!

We are under 10 minutes!!!

I imagine it's a much different feeling tonight compared to 24 hours ago eh Bullfrog? Yesterday at this time you were Bullfrog35884392440655 just another Morgan Cup 2.0 hopeful, now you're BULLFROG, Morgan Cup 2.0 participant!

Good luck everyone, tick tick tick......

What a great night. Watching Season 1 of Sons of Anarchy and finding out the next future legend of Team Hackers! Might crack a Guinness to make it perfect. Good luck to all involved. I know I would be a frikken nervous wreck at this point

I imagine it's a much different feeling tonight compared to 24 hours ago eh Bullfrog? Yesterday at this time you were Bullfrog35884392440655 just another Morgan Cup 2.0 hopeful, now you're BULLFROG, Morgan Cup 2.0 participant!

I'm thinking name change myself. Man I'm nervous as heck

Good luck everyone! 5 minutes to go!

I know this is crazy! I would have never thunk it in a million years. Just think in under 5 mins. I will find out who another of my teammates will be. This is just an awesome way to make the selections. And keep us all in suspense...

Good luck everyone!

Good luck to everyone, I am excited to see who is picked tonight.

1st post updated.

Congrats yorkem and TBT!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Alright!! Congrats guys.

Congrats yorkem and TBT! Great choices!

Congrats York and TBT!

Big congrats to Yorkem and TBT!!! Stoked for you guys - outstanding videos. Well deserved guys!!!

Tappin' from my iPad!

Congrats guys!

Back