Never Compromise Connoisseur Putters

Different aesthetics, stamping, etc...

Same putter though? It's not a knock, could just make for a tough choice as they all look good!

Beautiful don't even cover these putters. More like works of art and by what I hear in feel, science too.

Nice looking putter. All three of 'em.

Another great putter from NC. They have come out with some amazing looking putters this year.

Man those are SUH-Wheeeeet!

I'm assuming you are bringing one Saturday JB? Please? I have never seen one and if they are as gorgeous in person, I will be drooling. I really like the feel of my NCX-Ray, but man is it ugly. I think I will go with a milled face on my next putter, this could be it.

Woah. NC makes some great putters! I love their customizing site, but unfortunately those are too expensive for me. Either way, loving these!

I wish golf was as easy as Tapatalk.

I'm assuming you are bringing one Saturday JB? Please? I have never seen one and if they are as gorgeous in person, I will be drooling. I really like the feel of my NCX-Ray, but man is it ugly. I think I will go with a milled face on my next putter, this could be it.

I will have my putter. Which I believe will be my Gambler, but that is it I believe.

NC sure does make some nice looking flat sticks!

I will have my putter. Which I believe will be my Gambler, but that is it I believe.

That works for me, I just have never seen any of the new line, and they are beautiful.

I really just need to stay off the NC site so I don't go crazy pondering. Last night I convinced myself that I actually wanted the Connoisseur Culebra. It's still one of the style's I prefer and it sure looked good dressed in green and white.

I really just need to stay off the NC site so I don't go crazy pondering. Last night I convinced myself that I actually wanted the Connoisseur Culebra. It's still one of the style's I prefer and it sure looked good dressed in green and white.

LOL! I have my Connoisseur made up and waiting in my inbox.

LOL! I have my Connoisseur made up and waiting in my inbox.

I'm flip-flopping like every 12 hours right now dude. The thing is that as good as they look on the website, I know they will look 10x better in person. Just seeing the videos and pics in these threads tells me that.

That looks great.

Of course I like these as a cigar guy, I think if there was a putter to take my 15 year old putter out of the bag it would be one of these, and likely the Culebra!

I really like that Hawk! Epic skim alert, but has it been confirmed that NC is the putter you Cleveland Staffers will be getting?

Of course I like these as a cigar guy, I think if there was a putter to take my 15 year old putter out of the bag it would be one of these, and likely the Culebra!

Great minds think alike! This one is right up your alley, Craig!

I really like that Hawk! Epic skim alert, but has it been confirmed that NC is the putter you Cleveland Staffers will be getting?

Nothing has been confirmed for us at this point, but I'm pondering big right now :)

Very nice! The color on the sole really pops dude.

Thanks buddy. I love the way it looks and it would be really cool to be able to game something that I had a hand in designing as far as the color choices go.

It definitely would add a little something extra to the whole thing. Do you those colors have a meaning or were they just what caught your eye?

I was just about to ask that Hawk. Pretty cool looking putter

Assuming it's an option, I think I'm going to Team THP up my putter and then keep the wedges really simple.

Back