Never Compromise Connoisseur Putters

I would as well dude. Team THP is something to be proud of

It definitely would add a little something extra to the whole thing. Do you those colors have a meaning or were they just what caught your eye?

The deep dark red, and the golden yellow are my fraternity colors, and I just thought the blue accents looked good with them.

Assuming it's an option, I think I'm going to Team THP up my putter and then keep the wedges really simple.

That's awesome though! I thought of putting TMC2 on the hozzle instead of YORK. It is still a question for me.

The deep dark red, and the golden yellow are my fraternity colors, and I just thought the blue accents looked good with them.

I thought it might has some significance. Very cool!

That's awesome though! I thought of putting TMC2 on the hozzle instead of YORK. It is still a question for me.

I think I'll have my name on the putter, but I'm thinking Team THP on the wedges. For some reason I feel like the putter needs a name.

I really hope that NC is offered as part of the Morgan Cup. I have spent countless hours working with different putter shapes and then remembered that the Connoisseur line had one that was a little different. Low and behold, the Culebra plays very similar to what I have been using for my stroke. As soon as I took it out to the course, I was back to my old putting self.

The confidence was there, the roll was there, the look I like was there. Everything about it was perfect for me.

Exactly the one I'm looking at. It's almost the exact design of my CC #3 and a good amount of testing confirmed that my stroke works better with it than the other options. Here's to hoping it will be available for us!

Exactly the one I'm looking at. It's almost the exact design of my CC #3 and a good amount of testing confirmed that my stroke works better with it than the other options. Here's to hoping it will be available for us!

It was like I found a NC version of my M2, I kid you not.

It was like I found a NC version of my M2, I kid you not.

That's awesome dude. I like the very minimal offset of the shaft and the slant neck isn't bad to look at either. You going with THP colors or have something else in mind?

That's awesome dude. I like the very minimal offset of the shaft and the slant neck isn't bad to look at either. You going with THP colors or have something else in mind?

Team THP always. I bleed green and white with the brotherhood that makes up this special fraternity.

Team THP always. I bleed green and white with the brotherhood that makes up this special fraternity.

I don't know why, but hearing you excited to have found the putter got me pumped up. I hope so bad that we can pick from the NC line.

That Culebra is such a great looking putter. I hope you guys get to pick from the NC line!

The gold is a good accent color. I've been trying to find a good one for my green/white scheme, but I hadn't tried that.

Looks deadly dude.

I'm glad a putter from this line worked out well for you JB. I think it's cool that it's from the most current line of NC putters. I hope that the NC putters are an option.

Sent from my forged iPad

That putter looks great JB, I've never putted with that style of putter before, but I really like the way it looks.

I really hope that NC is offered as part of the Morgan Cup. I have spent countless hours working with different putter shapes and then remembered that the Connoisseur line had one that was a little different. Low and behold, the Culebra plays very similar to what I have been using for my stroke. As soon as I took it out to the course, I was back to my old putting self.

The confidence was there, the roll was there, the look I like was there. Everything about it was perfect for me.

That is awesome JB. Really happy that you found something that will give you confidence and comfort on the greens.

I will end up with something like this. Not sure the details yet, but I have some lime green, green, white and gold in it.

http://www.nevercompromise.com/my-c...7|||never_compromise:color_16|||band:color_15

That is a good looking putter bro!

Man I really wish they made the robusto in lefty. I keep going back and drooling over it.

I have moved exclusively to that shape going forward. I can either use the Culbra or CC #3, depending on what's offered. Last night's practice session really sealed it for me that I made the right choice.

I vaguely remember being on the mycustomputter.com site last night, barely able to keep my eyes open again.

I like that one better for sure. I ended up doing the same last night (adding black) and it turned out very nice. I have a feeling my design will be one of those last minute decisions, but I know my general direction at least.

Back