Bridgestone Enters The Morgan Cup

46 degrees.

Tappin' from my iPad!
Thanks MC.

I am thinking about getting the 52 bent to 51, but I want to leave it stock when I first get it and then see how the gaps are because I am using a spinner shafts and it don't know what it will do to the distance. I plan on adjusting accordingly once I get them in my hands.
Thats a good plan, see how it works out for you first. I like the setup through the wedges at 46* PW then a 52* and 56*, just see how that 52* works for you gap wise. A 46*, 51*, 56* setup sounds nice as well. I am a fan of the 5* gaps, seems to fit me right.

I just sent in my specs to our Tour Rep. Here is what I ordered. I did a little consulting with TC about the irons as he knows my swing better than anybody.

Driver: J40 445cc Project X 6.0
Woods: J40 3 wood and 5 wood (14º and 18º) Project X 6.0
Irons: J40 Duel Pocked Cavities 3-PW with Project X 6.0 shafts Soft Stepped once
Wedges: J40 Satin Chrome 52º and 56º wedges with Spinner shafts

All clubs standard length and lie. Golf Pride white VDR grips Standard with 2 wraps.

Have you looked at the Satin Chrome wedges in any type of strong sunlight? Don't want you to go blind looking at a nice reflecting wedge lol

Have you looked at the Satin Chrome wedges in any type of strong sunlight? Don't want you to go blind looking at a nice reflecting wedge lol

I honestly don't think it will matter as any wedges that I have had that were oil can or black quickly turned to raw colored metal in the hitting area. I have actually never had a satin chrome wedge and I figured I would give it a go. It's a good thought though.

I have and only 1 time did I experience any real glare from the sun. I have had these wedges in play for quite a while and yeah just the 1 time so it really is not an issue at all.

I honestly don't think it will matter as any wedges that I have had that were oil can or black quickly turned to raw colored metal in the hitting area. I have actually never had a satin chrome wedge and I figured I would give it a go. It's a good thought though.

I have and only 1 time did I experience any real glare from the sun. I have had these wedges in play for quite a while and yeah just the 1 time so it really is not an issue at all.

Haha just makin sure. I've got a satin wedge right now in my GW and it can be intense in the sun sometimes. Don't want either of you with your match on the line going to the 18th and then catching the glare off the wedge in your swing. Then again maybe I do, neither one of you are on TH... Yeah you guys should totally get the chrome wedges.

Haha just makin sure. I've got a satin wedge right now in my GW and it can be intense in the sun sometimes. Don't want either of you with your match on the line going to the 18th and then catching the glare off the wedge in your swing. Then again maybe I do, neither one of you are on TH... Yeah you guys should totally get the chrome wedges.
I could have chrome wedges with mirrors on them to intensify any reflection and I still wouldn't lose to someone on Team Hackers.

The J40 wedges are great, they look amazing and they perform even better.

haha. Thanks for thinking of us MW. My black wedge blinds me as well as my oil can and I can never get a wedge to rust.

I could have chrome wedges with mirrors on them to intensify any reflection and I still wouldn't lose to someone on Team Hackers.

Freddie actually has a quote on Bridgestone's web site about the satin chrome wedge. that was pretty cool.

Freddie loves em. He takes about the crazy spin he's been getting and it was enough for me to put them on the list of potential wedge replacements. Never would have even put them on the radar.

Side note, I'm gonna buff and polish your wedges at the outing in preparation haha

Got to hit the entire J40 line today less the hybrids and came away very impressed. The DPC's feel great and had more forgiveness than I expected. I love the low spinning driver and will just need to find the right shaft combo.

Got to hit the entire J40 line today less the hybrids and came away very impressed. The DPC's feel great and had more forgiveness than I expected. I love the low spinning driver and will just need to find the right shaft combo.

The j40 line is pretty sweet isn't it? Did the driver still have the attas shaft that I installed in it?

The j40 line is pretty sweet isn't it? Did the driver still have the attas shaft that I installed in it?

Yes. The J40 line is great. I think I am going to be very comfortable with the entire bag. Only issue now is shafts.

Yes. The J40 line is great. I think I am going to be very comfortable with the entire bag. Only issue now is shafts.

glad you were able to get out and try them out on the course. I really enjoyed the 4 wood, irons and wedges. I think the driver is great too, just need to find the right shaft for it.

That so awesome to hear that you sent in your specs already and that sounds like an awesome bag dude! This is so awesome!

It's gonna be Christmas every week it seems for us. Just got an email... Any other Bridgestone staffer's get one?? If so pm me and we can talk about it... LOL

It's gonna be Christmas every week it seems for us. Just got an email... Any other Bridgestone staffer's get one?? If so pm me and we can talk about it... LOL

I did not...fill me in bro

Well, well, well. UPS just knocked on my front door with a VERY unexpected envelope. To my surprise it was from Bridgestone Golf and contained the below. Can't even begin to describe how AWESOME they have been since we found out our sponsors 2 1/2 weeks ago!! Simply stated, they have exceeded every expectation and I could NOT be any happier!!

IMG_0119.jpg

IMG_0118.jpg

IMG_0117.jpg

Now that is awesome. Bridgestone has really gone out of their way so far to make this a great experience. Imagine we still have 7 months to go.

Woah that's awesome Cookie. Bridgestone's really going over and above!

How awesome!!! I can't wait to get home now! I hope they dropped it at the office of my apartment as they are able to sign for my stuff. Sooo exciting!

Back