New years eve ???

GOING TO WATCH THE GAINT WAFFLE DROP???
waffle_house-18893.jpg

I'm DD'ing for my wife and her friends. I've been gone for 5 months and she needs to unwind and have a good time.

We always go to the same friends house and have been doing that for a couple of years, just too expensive to go out. I could buy a new wedge with that money!

Going to visit my mom with Erica and Hawk Jr. I'll probably drink a half case of Coors lite and go to sleep by 10pm.
Have a good time Hawk. Hope your drive was uneventful.

I still think KellyBo and I are hitting the local Waffle House for New Year's Eve.
Big time party for the rocking chair people!

You wild and crazy couple!!!! I bet even gonna get strawberries on the waffle huh?
I don't mind eating at Waffle House. But I rarely eat the waffles!

Usually don't do much on new years eve. However this year we are heading out to Rochester to hang out with some college friends. We kind of guilted the one guy to have a party on New Years at our friends wedding back in November. Should be a fun night.

I'm going golfing tomorrow during the day, and then I'm going to have a quiet night at home with the wife and son. I will watch the ball drop on the eastern time zone feed channels and be in bed by 10:30

Lucky guy. I'll be at home.

Me too Sean, I am grilling some ribeyes and going to bed way before midnight.

My wife and I are having dinner at a nice Irish restaurant than back home for a good bottle of wine or 2 (maybe a cigar for me) than most likely be in bed. Playing a round Sunday morning so hopefully I start the new year out with a decent score.

Liz's family will be spending the weekend at our house, so should be pretty uneventful. I don't really mind, we generally just go out for a beer and head home pretty early anyway. My buddies are all younger and party animals, it's never a good idea for me to try and stay up with them, haha.

We grill steaks, have some cold beers, stay up late, smoke some herb, laugh, then pass out.

We grill steaks, have some cold beers, stay up late, smoke some herb, laugh, then pass out.

this sounds way more fun than what we are doing. Can I come over?

Have 2 bottles of buckfast ready to go. One for nye, one for a round of golf tomorrow AM.

Drunk-People-Passed-Out-Pictures.jpg

Calling over to a friends house for a BBQ and a few drinks. i'm the DD tonight so it will be a coke for me. Happy New Year to all.

Having some friends over for the evening - about 15 people. Nothing crazy..just some drinks, snacks, and good company.

Dreaming about golf, having a personal Dexter season 2 marathon and trying to keep a 2 week old daughter calm, sleeping and filled with breast milk. The latter requires also to keep the wife happy, fed and well rested. Maybe a beer later.

It's going to be a 12 pound lasagna, salad, and garlic bread for New Years Eve dinner. Kids are going tubing at Sunburst, the local garbage pile/ski hill.

Kevin

SUNBURST?? 8 miles down the road from here not really a garbage pile that would be franklin had great times there back in high school not as fun as the mountains of colo. though kids should have a good time a little warm today???

I'm working until midnight tonight at the hospital. To everyone out there that is going to celebrate, please do it safely, don't do something stupid and end up in a hospital or someplace worse tonight.

Heading to my cousin's for a big party with Ribs, Wings, shrimp, smokies, etc...lotsa food... and a big ping pong tournament! WOO!

I don't do anything special, save for my 12 AM FB update. Thats it.

SUNBURST?? 8 miles down the road from here not really a garbage pile that would be franklin had great times there back in high school not as fun as the mountains of colo. though kids should have a good time a little warm today???

They say they're open, and they'll be going tonight. Should be icy which means fast tubing. I'm not going so I don't really care. They tube on mud as far I'm concerned. Taking my daughter to hit balls in the dome in a few, that's all I care about.

Kevin

I am really stoked about tonight. I brewed an incredible beer today and going over to my brothers tonight. We are having an rib roast and tasting some amazing beers all night long. I have been saving up some special ones for tonight. Should be a great night.

Tapatalkin

Back