Morgan Cup - Trash Talk Thread

There will be plenty of time for wagers El Gigante Cabeza. Don't you worry. But this is a lose lose for me. If I challenge you, its "Your picking on me with my handicap". If I dont its "Your back pedaling".

I remember the kids like you in school. Picked last in kick ball for two reasons. One, because of that melon size is an easy target and two, like captain ddec, you would rather try to be what we call "Angry Analytical Guy". Its quite funny and the best will and does rise to the top. That is Team THP led by yours truly, and I by the end of this, I will probably have to buy you a canoe as well, because the last guy that played this tired act, was part of Team Chunky and we saw where that landed him.

I was talking about a wager for the overall outcome, not me versus you. Oh, and to compare me to mother Africa is just a low blow.

I just think it's cool that Continental has been so accomodating with arranging a plane to bring yorkem down to MB.

images

Careful, you could easily be left on the side of the road.

Kind of reminds me of another man who bit off more than he could chew. Anything is possible.........

Dave-and-Goliath.jpeg

Nate taking pics of the latest harlequin romance novel you are currently enjoying isn't helping...

I knew that could come back to bite me!

Didn't say it had to be a monetary wager, but it is nice to see how quickly you back pedaled there. Big tough guy you are, calling out someone whose handicap is quite a bit higher than yours. That's cool though, I'll play in a match with you, and do so happily, and really enjoy the round because I will have no expectation of beating you heads up.

you and frog need to stop admitting defeat so much

Nate taking pics of the latest harlequin romance novel you are currently enjoying isn't helping...
google search 101........but what are these romance novel's that you speak of? Do tell......

I can't stop laughing at El Gigante Cabeza! Then seeing him revert back to the White Knuckler ways....oh this is good clean fun right here!

I knew that could come back to bite me!

hahaha

you and frog need to stop admitting defeat so much

Dude, JB is a 4, and I am an 18. I'm just not delusional enough to think I beat him straight up and to say I could would be ludicrous

I can't stop laughing at El Gigante Cabeza! Then seeing him revert back to the White Knuckler ways....oh this is good clean fun right here!

Just trying to get this away from the wierdness of last night.

Edit: This description fits you too my bald headed brother.

Just trying to get this away from the wierdness of last night.

Edit: This description fits you too my bald headed brother.
It does fit me, but it's being used directed to you and I LOVE THIS!!!! :D It's not often that someone else gets called The Big Headed One when I'm anywhere near the conversation.

The trash talking is pretty good today. I love the teenager jokes.

You dorks don't get to ruin this thread to at least 8:00pm. Scram!

The Bieber fans have entered the building.

The Bieber fans have entered the building.

I was going to call them the Lollypop Guild, but that works, too. :D

Get Chunkylover in here and this may be a possibility.
I was going to call them the Lollypop Guild, but that works, too. :D

There will be plenty of time for wagers El Gigante Cabeza. Don't you worry. But this is a lose lose for me. If I challenge you, its "Your picking on me with my handicap". If I dont its "Your back pedaling".

I remember the kids like you in school. Picked last in kick ball for two reasons. One, because of that melon size is an easy target and two, like captain ddec, you would rather try to be what we call "Angry Analytical Guy". Its quite funny and the best will and does rise to the top. That is Team THP led by yours truly, and I by the end of this, I will probably have to buy you a canoe as well, because the last guy that played this tired act, was part of Team Chunky and we saw where that landed him.

Best post in this thread all day.

^^^^^^ I Tapped That.....On My iPad ^^^^^^

man, catching up on this has been fun!

Wow, this thread has died. At least we haven't heard "fear the frog" for quite some time.

Wow, this thread has died. At least we haven't heard "fear the frog" for quite some time.
Nope its a new year and he is not allowed to bring that trash around here any more.

Chunky is still busy trying to figure out how to save some of the package I sent him for over a week.

Chunky is still busy trying to figure out how to save some of the package I sent him for over a week.

I heard he was wearing them as hats!

I have missed something here, obviously. Help a member of the "Beiber Squad" understand.

They don't hold as much as I would like. I bet if I go manpon/moisture wicking, I would be covered

Setho, You are going down dude... This Kermit will be spanking your arse out on the course just like turning Miss Piggy into bacon! I can't wait to beat you using the same putter!

Back