Morgan Cup - Trash Talk Thread

Setho, You are going down dude... This Kermit will be spanking your arse out on the course just like turning Miss Piggy into bacon! I can't wait to beat you using the same putter!

I think Coolbreeze is right, there must be something wrong with the water supply hehe

This statement is very alarming to me in so many ways! spankings with Miss Piggy and such....We told you about inhaling the fumes while in the garage....
Setho, You are going down dude... This Kermit will be spanking your arse out on the course just like turning Miss Piggy into bacon! I can't wait to beat you using the same putter!

this post makes Chris Johnson's tweets read like Tolstoy

This statement is very alarming to me in so many ways! spankings with Miss Piggy and such....We told you about inhaling the fumes while in the garage....

but I like fumes!

A give Frogger a bunch of credit for jumping in this thread warts first but I would caution him to pick his battles wisely.

Didn't know bullfrogs were kinky. Thanks for the info Tadashi!

As the sun sets on day one of the Morgan Cup, the only sound that will echo into the darkness will be a soft, sorrowful croak...croak...croak...

I think Coolbreeze is right, there must be something wrong with the water supply hehe
I don't think there is any question aboot it any more. Ohio is now on my list of places to never ever visit.

Plus I thought we agreed that the whole "FROG" thing would stop in the new year. You are not a frog, nobody is afraid of frogs, frogs are creepy like Ohio creepy. You might as well say "Fear Ohio" thats scarier cause I would run away fast from more than 2 Ohioians walking towards me.

I don't think there is any question aboot it any more. Ohio is now on my list of places to never ever visit.

Plus I thought we agreed that the whole "FROG" thing would stop in the new year. You are not a frog, nobody is afraid of frogs, frogs are creepy like Ohio creepy. You might as well say "Fear Ohio" thats scarier cause I would run away fast from more than 2 Ohioians walking towards me.

The only cool thing about Ohio is the song "Ohio is for lovers" which kind of says enough.

I used to like bacon....now I am not so sure.

I think whenever Trash Talk goes to the Muppets, you are on the wrong track

[video=youtube_share;sY_Yf4zz-yo]http://youtu.be/sY_Yf4zz-yo[/video]

Bullfrog reminds me so much of the other Ohioan that was in the first Morgan Cup it's not even funny. Are we sure they actually are different people?

I think whenever Trash Talk comes from Ohio, you are on the wrong track

[video=youtube_share;sY_Yf4zz-yo]http://youtu.be/sY_Yf4zz-yo[/video]

FIFY, but yes you are right

Dont be jealous of Ohio guys. All of the states can't contain people as cool as Ohioians! I hope the match up with SethO and I happen. It will be epic to give him a MC lose!

Bullfrog reminds me so much of the other Ohioan that was in the first Morgan Cup it's not even funny. Are we sure they actually are different people?

It doesn't take me 180 secs to set up my shots! At least play will be faster...

I'm not sure they are, we will have to wait and see. LOL at being jealous of Ohio, ya thats whats going on even Detroit thinks your state sucks.

Did Ole Gray break into Smackie the Frog's account?

A give Frogger a bunch of credit for jumping in this thread warts first but I would caution him to pick his battles wisely.
It's not Frogger, it's Smackie. Smackie the Frog.

It doesn't take me 180 secs to set up my shots! At least play will be faster...
Speed of play is not what I'm referring to. I'm talking about the acting like the dog after someone asks him if he wants to go for a ride in the car. Running around yapping and barking and just all around delirious.

Anyway to change the topic, I look forward to beating the ManPons off of NerfDec and Chunkylurker in the singles matches.

Speed of play is not what I'm referring to. I'm talking about the acting like the dog after someone asks him if he wants to go for a ride in the car. Running around yapping and barking and just all around delirious.

Now I do have to admit, that's the way I was the night I was selected. I thought they were going to have to put me in a straight jacket! I was overwhelmed. And everyone at work was freaking cuz they had no idea what was going on. Except one person. Well, everyone knew I entered and what it was. But no one knew it was selection week.

Bullfrog is doing a fine job in his call out. I believe him and Seth to have pretty equal handicaps and it should be a good match.

Watch out, here comes SethO:

frogger_screen001.jpg

Poor little bullfrog.....he's going to be run over by the Paradisian golf machine.....

It's ok, you tried :clapp:

Bullfrog is doing a fine job in his call out. I believe him and Seth to have pretty equal handicaps and it should be a good match.

Chunky is right. Our handicaps are similar and it would be a good match. Of course I will leave Kermit lying in a pool of his own misery in the end.

Sent from my MB860 using Tapatalk

Back