Callaway Golf Returns for the 2nd Morgan Cup

That Razr bag is wicked sick!!! Pumped for you guys.

I don't have any official word on this yet but I think a birdie must have chatted with the Morgan
Cup Facebook person.

Those birdies can be very sneaky!

Well this is very exciting then. I feel bad when I get to the club and they pull out my staff bag that has a different OEM on the bag. Can't wait till I'm properly repping my sponsor, with a bag and soon a hat.

That birdie flew to Facebook and scooped Morgan!

Wow I'm pretty excited to see what the staff bags that you guys are getting look like! Cally always makes amazing looking bags!

Wow I'm pretty excited to see what the staff bags that you guys are getting look like! Cally always makes amazing looking bags!

Go to post 649 in this thread.

I am so excited about this. That RAZR Staff bag is one of the best if not THE best looking staff bag on the market!

Blu that is just a picture I found on the Callaway site. I have no clue if that is the bag that will be available to us. It's pretty sweet though

And I found out just like you guys did - on either Twitter or Facebook

Blu that is just a picture I found on the Callaway site. I have no clue if that is the bag that will be available to us. It's pretty sweet though

It's sweet as h_ll. I hope it is the bag you guys get to sport. It's pretty darn awesome.

It's sweet as h_ll. I hope it is the bag you guys get to sport. It's pretty darn awesome.

Me too dude. Looks nasty in a good way!

Exciting times, folks! Something about having the bag early on is very cool to me. I love the idea of adding the eventual MC WITB to it.

Exciting times, folks! Something about having the bag early on is very cool to me. I love the idea of adding the eventual MC WITB to it.
Me too Hawk, I like that any time we add a new club to the bag, we will literally be adding that club to our MC bag. I love the staff bag I have now as it just has so many pockets and is so useful out on the golf course, and having seen the Callaway staff bags at the last Morgan Cup, I can only imagine how great looking these bags are going to be.

even the bag had forged composite in it!!! sweet

My head is swimming right now with all the custom shaft options on Callaway's site for everything....good lord I hope I get to go to my local Performance Center for a fitting

That Razr bag is wicked sick!!! Pumped for you guys.

even the bag had forged composite in it!!! sweet

My head is swimming right now with all the custom shaft options on Callaway's site for everything....god lord I hope I get to go to my local Performance Center for a fitting

I hope you go there as well

I hit the Razr XF irons and hybrids today at Golf Galaxy....the hybrids were pretty sweet!!

nice! What did you think of the irons

I only got to hit the 6 iron they had out for demo, but it was pretty nice...felt good....can't wait to go the the CPC in Austin and get fit for everything!

I only got to hit the 6 iron they had out for demo, but it was pretty nice...felt good....can't wait to go the the CPC in Austin and get fit for everything!

The hybrids in that set alone are making me strongly consider the XF's for my bag. I think it will come down to whether I can get the XF hybrids separate or not.

Back