Equipment Pondering - W/ OEM Kevin

Status
Not open for further replies.
I am back to pondering the TM CS Manta and the Nike Vr Pro limited edition driver.

You seemed to be doing so well with the Drone, but that Manta fits my eye pretty well. I will definitely be giving it a roll. I liked the VR Pro LE quite a bit.

My wife bought me 2 TaylorMade Lab fittings for Xmas and I am back to pondering R11 irons. By just reading it seems the R11's are still going to be better than the RBZ irons. I have $1250 for irons and driver and I am seriously confused. I also have 8 lessons paid for at a local range and a great fitter there as well, I like/love the R11 irons but just do not know what to do? I think I am going to do the TM lab fitting and another one at my local range to see what other OEM clubs feel like. Tough spot to be in right?

My wife bought me 2 TaylorMade Lab fittings for Xmas and I am back to pondering R11 irons. By just reading it seems the R11's are still going to be better than the RBZ irons. I have $1250 for irons and driver and I am seriously confused. I also have 8 lessons paid for at a local range and a great fitter there as well, I like/love the R11 irons but just do not know what to do? I think I am going to do the TM lab fitting and another one at my local range to see what other OEM clubs feel like. Tough spot to be in right?

I would wait until all of the RBZ equipment makes it to the TM lab, and then hit both and see which irons work better for you.

It sounds like you are in for a lot of fun in teh coming months either way.

Indeed my friend. That or they will be a tax refund gift to myself. My only issue is I want C-Taper's in them and its not an option, I'll just have to do that myself.

You should let me know which putters could be on the market!

Tap before talk.

Winter's a bad time for us...visions of new clubs dancing in our heads. Good luck Jman!

For sure. Especially since I can't even talk myself out of things when it has the wrong shaft since I can do all of the changes myself. Bad.

Going to hold off, I really do love my 2.0's. Mark my words though, if I spy a set of J40's at a steal, the trigger finger will be quick I fear! haha

You seemed to be doing so well with the Drone, but that Manta fits my eye pretty well. I will definitely be giving it a roll. I liked the VR Pro LE quite a bit.

Im really enjoying the look, it just looks bad arse!! Me and the Drone are one. The Manta is in that must have place in my mind based on looks. If it feels good then I'll add to my collection

I am back to pondering the TM CS Manta and the Nike Vr Pro limited edition driver.

I haven't stopped thinking about the VR ltd since hitting it for the first time last week. I would have it in the bag already if the new TM stuff wasn't coming out in a few weeks.

I'm pondering...ATV wedges

I haven't stopped thinking about the VR ltd since hitting it for the first time last week. I would have it in the bag already if the new TM stuff wasn't coming out in a few weeks.

I'm pondering...ATV wedges

Lol DJ is a wedge ho
Vokeys, 588s, and now he wants those ATVs

Lol DJ is a wedge ho
Vokeys, 588s, and now he wants those ATVs

haha. I have the SM4's now and don't really like them. Was going to get a 588 to try this weekend until I read the press release for the ATV. There are too many choices in golf. My vote is for all brands to join forces and form a super group. I want the new SM588ATV.

Miyazaki shafts are back on the board...its either switch to graphite or not be able to play anymore.

haha. I have the SM4's now and don't really like them. Was going to get a 588 to try this weekend until I read the press release for the ATV. There are too many choices in golf. My vote is for all brands to join forces and form a super group. I want the new SM588ATV.

That'd be a sick wedge. I'll ponder that

Miyazaki shafts are back on the board...its either switch to graphite or not be able to play anymore.
They are still on my radar as well, let me know what you end up doing.

They are still on my radar as well, let me know what you end up doing.

Im still trying to find some lol. Blind9 never got back to me.

Im still trying to find some lol. Blind9 never got back to me.

Did you call or email? That's the best way to get ahold of them since patty is on maternity leave.

I would wait until all of the RBZ equipment makes it to the TM lab, and then hit both and see which irons work better for you.

It sounds like you are in for a lot of fun in teh coming months either way.

Ehh, after reading more about the RBZ's I would prefer the R11's but you never know, I will hit them just to see. I do like the sound of the ATV wedges though. I will know by March and have some sillyness for the outing.

Did you call or email? That's the best way to get ahold of them since patty is on maternity leave.

Both. Im still waiting for them before I do anything because I knew they had a lot going on and I want to support someone that supports THP.

I'm pondering Nyquil

RBZ 3-4h 5-pw graphite set

Ready, Aim, (Kindle) FIRE!

My bag is pretty much set so I am pondering a holy trinity of training aids! Inside Approach, Swingyde (thanks to runpuddrun for reminding me of it's existence), and Taylormade Speed Sleeve (or the Skilz version).

Nike Method Concept...really dont need it and I dont know if I would like it but it has my name on it. Gotta fight the urges on this one.

Nike Method Concept...really dont need it and I dont know if I would like it but it has my name on it. Gotta fight the urges on this one.

It's not for me, but I hope it works great for you guys. As crazy as it looks, it's gotta have the performance to back it up I would think.

I'm pondering Nyquil

Just make sure you're at home...I took some at work a few weeks ago (thought I grabbed Dayquil) and became the worst employee Gamestop has ever seen.

As for pondering...looking at all putters and contemplating traditional, belly, or long. I plan on doing it right this time and contacting GolfTec about a fitting...or heading down to SeeMore during spring break and getting a fitting from those guys and gals!

Sent from my Kindle Fire

I was on the phone today with John Higgins of SeeMore and I have decided on the putter I won during the holiday cheer contest....it will be the SeeMore ONEcs, 100% Milled, Gunmetal finish. Soooo pretty. And hopefully very deadly on the green. So....putter ponders are now suspended for me, for quite some time...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back