The official Banter Away Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
That night was a lot of fun, the flood was awesome, I'm still amazed at how fast all that water just went away down there. If we got that much rain in one night our courses would be flooded for sure.

That night in particular is what made the last Morgan Cup so special, we had something like 20 people total all just hanging around having beers and watching CG13 work up a masterpiece of a meal. I'll never forget that weekend.

That sounds like a hell of a good time.

That night was a lot of fun, the flood was awesome, I'm still amazed at how fast all that water just went away down there. If we got that much rain in one night our courses would be flooded for sure.

That night in particular is what made the last Morgan Cup so special, we had something like 20 people total all just hanging around having beers and watching CG13 work up a masterpiece of a meal. I'll never forget that weekend.

That dude went from grilling outside to doing it all inside without blinking an eye. Piles of burgers and sausages. Roasted potatoes. Unreal. There was even lettuce and tomato for JRod.

Kevin

That dude went from grilling outside to doing it all inside without blinking an eye. Piles of burgers and sausages. Roasted potatoes. Unreal. There was even lettuce and tomato for JRod.

Kevin

yeah, I think cg13 should be on one of those cooking shows that has quick fire challenges. He'd do well.

It was one of the best weekends of my life.

yeah, I think cg13 should be on one of those cooking shows that has quick fire challenges. He'd do well.

I've heard we might be able to do it again.

Dudes, I only sweat when drinking beers when it involves the first Morgan Cup, a townhouse in Florida, 16 dudes, and no air conditioning. Frack, that place was hot!

Oh wow I forgot about that. The beers were running right through everyone because of the heat. I on the other hand was at the townhouse WITH AC for the most part, I did of course come over when the burgers were ready! Man did CG13 rock on that meal or what? I'd pay $50 for that setup right now!

I would cut off a finger to go back to that night. That was an awesome night. Hammered, good food, hot as hell, a flood, golf, comraderie!!! All b/c of THP!

Kevin

That night was awesome. I remember Biggsy throwing on his full rain gear to walk over to the other townhouse to see how CG and the food was doing.

biggsy put all that rain gear on, opened the door, a massive lightning bolt crashed nearby and he turned around and came right back in, LOL

biggsy put all that rain gear on, opened the door, a massive lightning bolt crashed nearby and he turned around and came right back in, LOL

that night rocked. I hope the housing can set up similar to that in July. Hard to imagine you can meet people on the internet and have a fantastic time like that.

PS Shopping with CG that afternoon was not so much fun. Just as DirtyDawg. We kept losing him because he kept running in and out of isles. He sure did make a fantastic meal for everyone though

I am getting my son's Canadian passport through the embassy here in Mexico. What a pain!!! Between all the forms and the guarantors they want and the translations of any documents in Spanish and the notaries, this is a ton of work.

man, the whole weekend seemed like an adventure. I am still trying to put on my shorts

I laugh every time I think of you guys inhaling Blue Moon beers and biggsy doing the shots of ranch at Chili's on Sunday afternoon. Remember the long hitting waiter? lol.

TC-"Two for one beers? Just keep 'em coming buddy."

Kevin

I hope all the original fun ness is at the outing. This is my vacation and I am down to eat drink and ....ps Sushi will have to be pwned.

that night rocked. I hope the housing can set up similar to that in July. Hard to imagine you can meet people on the internet and have a fantastic time like that.

PS Shopping with CG that afternoon was not so much fun. Just as DirtyDawg. We kept losing him because he kept running in and out of isles. He sure did make a fantastic meal for everyone though

That entire weekend was freaking awesome. That night was great, I walked into that townhouse basically knowing no one in real life, and walked out of there a few hours later with a bunch of new friends, along with a ton of food and beer in my belly!

Oh, VA Vince, I will definitely be down for some sushi at the Outing as well.

I really want to come down for this MC. I'm only a couple of hours a way. I may be interested in a room if people are getting big places.

Oh, I have some many memories from the first time I was with the THP Community. It makes me anxious to make more!!!!

I really want to come down for this MC. I'm only a couple of hours a way. I may be interested in a room if people are getting big places.

I'm seriously thinking about driving down for the days too. It would be nothing for me to drive down on the individual days of the events. Just would really like to meet people and put faces to names. Plus theres so many potential matches I'd like to watch.

man, the whole weekend seemed like an adventure. I am still trying to put on my shorts

I'm scared now

^^^^^^ I Tapped That.....On My iPad ^^^^^^

Trolls make me LOL.

Seriously what is that guys problem? Haha

Is it that hard to believe that people will like equipment from a top OEM?

That guy is such a loser. Get a life!

Probably creating a new account as we speak.

Hey JB, turn off the mind control. I want my ability to think independently back. Also I hope you are making money off the site. It's a business, I'm thinking that was the goal.

Hey JB, turn off the mind control. I want my ability to think independently back. Also I hope you are making money off the site. It's a business, I'm thinking that was the goal.

Dude you aren't allowed to think for yourself. Don't be silly. You're brainwashed. Don't fight it! :D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back