Equipment Pondering - W/ OEM Kevin

Status
Not open for further replies.
Not the one in the Razr Hawk stock.

Beast mode from tapatalk

I haven't had a problem with mine. I do have the Tour Razr Hawk. I wonder if that shaft is different than the regular Razr Hawk.

I promise if I get picked I will post more and be active and whatever else those newer fellows say :alien:..

Honestly, distance irons intrigue the heck outta me. I wonder how much it would change a naturally long-hitters game?

Trying to get your post count up?

You can taste those irons can't you?

I promise if I get picked I will post more and be active and whatever else those newer fellows say :alien:..

Honestly, distance irons intrigue the heck outta me. I wonder how much it would change a naturally long-hitters game?

lol. I wonder the same thing Thainer. If you hit a 7 iron 175 with regular irons, what would these be like? What would you do when you are 130 from the green? I guess a 49º GW?

Have you guys looked at the lofts of the RBZ irons? I think that, with the exception of maybe the 3 and 4 irons, they're the same as the Burner 2.0's.

:laughing: <--- after reading the first line, that was me.

Who wouldn't want a chance at the RBZ? If the irons do what they say the do, then it'll be a game changer for sure!

Have you guys looked at the lofts of the RBZ irons? I think that, with the exception of maybe the 3 and 4 irons, they're the same as the Burner 2.0's.

I think most people are hoping for distance longer than the 2.0s, but I think with the RBZ irons, we will see matched distance, an hopefully better accuracy.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

lol. I wonder the same thing Thainer. If you hit a 7 iron 175 with regular irons, what would these be like? What would you do when you are 130 from the green? I guess a 49º GW?

It basically forces you to carry 4-5 wedges and forced a 3w out of the bag for me with the 2.0's.

It basically forces you to carry 4-5 wedges and forced a 3w out of the bag for me with the 2.0's.

I think you are on to something. Some distance irons, 1 wood, and a ton of SCOR wedges.

Btw, how are those 11's treating you?

These are the same lofts of my 2.0s and I only carry 2 wedges.

I haven't had a problem with mine. I do have the Tour Razr Hawk. I wonder if that shaft is different than the regular Razr Hawk.

Much different. Lower spin and lower launching. It felt quite a bit more stout too. I reckon it would've fit a couple golfers looking at Razr Hawk pretty well.

Much different. Lower spin and lower launching. It felt quite a bit more stout too. I reckon it would've fit a couple golfers looking at Razr Hawk pretty well.

I didn't realize that. That might be why I like it, while others don't like the regular one.

I think most people are hoping for distance longer than the 2.0s, but I think with the RBZ irons, we will see matched distance, an hopefully better accuracy.

I think that hopefully with the improved technology behind the RBZ they will be as playable as the 2.0's, look better and a bit longer on the same loft clubs. At least that's what I'm hoping for.

I would only ever carry three wedges and just change my game off the tee, and lay up to 100-130 every time

I didn't realize that. That might be why I like it, while others don't like the regular one.

It was for me too dude. It didn't have the feel of some of the other shafts but man did it ever perform. Bombs. I think at times a bit longer than the Attas T2.

I think you are on to something. Some distance irons, 1 wood, and a ton of SCOR wedges.

Btw, how are those 11's treating you?

I think in a few years 3 woods will become a thing of the past as gradually hybrids will lower in loft to accomodate longer irons.

To be honest, I didn't get to game them before courses closed around here, but playing in the yard has me pumped for the next year, the head is a tad smaller than what I'm used to but I love the way it sets up!

I think in a few years 3 woods will become a thing of the past as gradually hybrids will lower in loft to accomodate longer irons.

To be honest, I didn't get to game them before courses closed around here, but playing in the yard has me pumped for the next year, the head is a tad smaller than what I'm used to but I love the way it sets up!

Interesting thought process. I might be in the opposite camp, and that's that we see 3woods get a bit bigger, more forgiving, longer and easier for amateurs to hit off the tee than drivers.

I'm getting a list of shafts to hit together and two I added:

GD Tour AD DI-6
GD Tour AD DJ-6

Lol.

I agree. I know its just me, but I can't hit a 3 wood to save my life. I mind as well be out there with a shovel. Hybrids are easier for me to hit, and I think that we will start to see fewer and fewer of them in the next 10 years or so.....

Go with the first one, the second one is a terrible shaft...

Snap dude! I heard it offers a tad more spin than the first but a little bit lower launch. Is it just not good in terms of feel or spin?

Interesting thought process. I might be in the opposite camp, and that's that we see 3woods get a bit bigger, more forgiving, longer and easier for amateurs to hit off the tee than drivers.

Couldn't you do that with a cut down driver?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back