The Putter Thread - Show Your Gear Off

Seeing all these custom putters I want to do something cool with mine. :sad:

My putter is probably the best equipment purchase I've made.

Odyssey White Hot Tour #1

1.jpg

that is an awesome putter. just wish it was about 20 grams heavier

I think I bought that one from Klaymon a while back.

still have it? hehe

I do. It is sitting right next to me.

well, if you're ever interested in selling it....wait a minute, nevermind, i need to stop buying clubs and save up for a new SSB putter...sheesh, i just cant stop....

here's a new a flatstick... back from a refurb

Scotty Cameron Circa 62 #5 - Copper Flame

duarte1.jpg

duarte2.jpg

DD, have you sent the Yonex in to be copper plated yet? make sure you post pix of that one when you get it back

DD, have you sent the Yonex in to be copper plated yet? make sure you post pix of that one when you get it back

No RS, I am not sure about that one yet... I rarely use it so there isn't much purpose to having it done besides it looking nice

I want to give my putter a custom paintfill. I haven't decided which colours yet though, it will look amazing on a Tiffany because a Tiffany has so many white lines to fill.

I want to give my putter a custom paintfill. I haven't decided which colours yet though, it will look amazing on a Tiffany because a Tiffany has so many white lines to fill.

You should get yours customized to say "AHAHA I'm Still in It!"

You should get yours customized to say "AHAHA I'm Still in It!"

That would very well for tournament play. :D

Seeing as the grip is Yellow/White/Black, I'm thinking about just going with those colours. Can't really make it any other colour considering the grip.

A SSB putter with that on it would be amazing.

before and after...

3256161199_37246d20d4_o.jpg

3256161471_c135544985_o.jpg

3256990472_cea2b698f7_o.jpg

3256990878_e3c86fe8b0_o.jpg

According to my calculations, that could be an $8k putter. Time for ebay.

Mizuno TPM #2. Its a forged, mid-mallet putter and I absolutely love it. The only way I can see this club leaving my bag is if I can find a Mizuno TPM #5 that is is good shape for a fair price. Ive always been a fan of offset putters.

Last edited:
here's a quick line up shot I grabbed tonight... looking pretty

DSC_0372.jpg

DSC_0373.jpg

DSC_0374.jpg

DD -- I'm not a huge Scotty fan, but I gotta say, I love that copper Scotty blade. YOu've got a great selection to pick your gamer -- says a lot for SSB's Yaupon that you've chosen that one, for now at least.

DD -- I'm not a huge Scotty fan, but I gotta say, I love that copper Scotty blade. YOu've got a great selection to pick your gamer -- says a lot for SSB's Yaupon that you've chosen that one, for now at least.

putter used to win the 1997 masters by one el tigre woods...

the SSB falls right in the middle of my collection. the blade is just pretty but has a sweetspot the size of a pin so it's not the easiest to use, but I do enjoy the heel shafted design. The newest Scotty mallet is a little large, hence my decision to game the SSB. I'll rotate the SSB and the TEI3 depending on green conditions. I need that weight from the SSB mallet (355 grams) on slower greens but have to be careful when I play in private member guests this summer where greens run 11. That is where the light 340 gram blade comes into play.

I agree with you about Scotty, well at least OTR's. I can't drop 2K on a tour putter so I find his older models, typically beat up on ebay or at a garage sale and just sink some money into a refurb. It's amazing that 80-100 bucks can make any putter (carbon/high stainless at least) a new putter.

yep. i have the same one

DSC_0036-1.jpg

495327.jpg

Back