The Official Banter Away Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
So I have had a few comments about the special effects in my last few videos. Should I release this secret to the forum?

Hehe, I know your secret! I have played around with it as well. It's cool!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Yeah it keeps me busy, not much of a secret.

Hehe, I know your secret! I have played around with it as well. It's cool!

Yeah it keeps me busy, not much of a secret.

It's fun to do though. Always good for some laughs.

So I have had a few comments about the special effects in my last few videos. Should I release this secret to the forum?

My best guess is that you don't use special effects. I think you actually shoot rockets at your golf equipment. You probably just put a forcefield around them first.

I have a multi million dollar budget, what can I say?

My best guess is that you don't use special effects. I think you actually shoot rockets at your golf equipment. You probably just put a forcefield around them first.

I do have some good news, my voice is back and I feel really good today. Immune system FTW, no antibiotics required!

I do have some good news, my voice is back and I feel really good today. Immune system FTW, no antibiotics required!

YAY! Now that RBZ testing will get a bit easier.

And in other news, I was bored enough this morning during the rain here to make a trailer for The Quest. I must have been really bored.

It's snowing now. It's supposed to be 50 and sunny tomorrow.

I can't handle this fluctuation. PICK ONE WEATHER TREND MOTHER NATURE.

Glad you're feeling better Frank. I think you passed what you had over to me, I feel miserable today. Was gonna go to the range but I feel like I can't even get out of bed

I've never had the Shamrock shake at McDonald's but I freaking love the mint oreo blizzard from DQ!

I've never had the Shamrock shake at McDonald's but I freaking love the mint oreo blizzard from DQ!

I wish there was a DQ around here. The only one close by closed down a while back.

DQ pisses me off, there blizzards are awesome but they have to have the slowest fast food in the history of man. I've had sitdown meals at restaurants where my food gets to me faster.

I love a good Oreo Blizzard. Never had the mint one.

I've never eaten at a DQ so I can't comment on that. Blizzards rock though.

I've never eaten at a DQ so I can't comment on that. Blizzards rock though.

Yes they do. Oreo ftw.

DQ is the best restaurant in this small town in WV that my aunt lives in. They have some killer hot dogs and a dining that over looks the New River.

DQ burgers are great. Blizzards are even better.

Going bowling tonight. Once a year we get about 30 people together to celebrate a good buddy's b-day and we bowl. I'm in the mood for some Crown and Water tonight, just seems like a Canadian whiskey kind of a night. I'll think of Coolbreeze, might even facetime him after 8 or 9 of them.

Crown on the rocks, the drink of champions. I like a twist of lime in mine.

Going bowling tonight. Once a year we get about 30 people together to celebrate a good buddy's b-day and we bowl. I'm in the mood for some Crown and Water tonight, just seems like a Canadian whiskey kind of a night. I'll think of Coolbreeze, might even facetime him after 8 or 9 of them.

I just saw The Gray. Epic. Fantastic movie.

Crown on the rocks, the drink of champions. I like a twist of lime in mine.
Last time I settled on Crown/Water by the time I was half way thru the night they were pouring them basically 90% Crown and just a squirt of water so I'm close. They make you sexy. I love that about them.

Have fun Jake. I think you should take some pics and post them tomorrow. Maybe a little video too.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back