The Official Banter Away Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Have fun Jake. I think you should take some pics and post them tomorrow. Maybe a little video too.
I'll do that. Problem is I won't have my wife nor sister in law with so TC probably won't be interested in the pics. It'll be up to me to go find some hot females to befriend for the photos. I think I'm up to the task.

They make everybody else sexy too.

Last time I settled on Crown/Water by the time I was half way thru the night they were pouring them basically 90% Crown and just a squirt of water so I'm close. They make you sexy. I love that about them.

Gotta get ready soon to do my karaoke thing tonight. It's lots of fun being sober so I can try and make a bunch of drunk people sound good.

Crown on the rocks, the drink of champions. I like a twist of lime in mine.

Hot damn I love Crown. Crown and Coke with a lime is fantastic. Or Crown and Ginger, whewwwww.

I was a Canadian Club man, myself. I used to drink Canadian Club when I was a league bowler. Lots of it.

Kevin

Are the green rep marks under the name new? I sweat I have never noticed them there before.

Hmmm. I have to go on the computer and check this out now.

Edit: Interesting. I like it.

Surprised I have one lol :p

Hot damn I love Crown. Crown and Coke with a lime is fantastic. Or Crown and Ginger, whewwwww.

I was a Canadian Club man, myself. I used to drink Canadian Club when I was a league bowler. Lots of it.

Kevin
Canadian Rye rules, that is all.

Trying to decide between the Burner 2.0 and the W/S V2s for tomorrows round...cant decide.

Trying to decide between the Burner 2.0 and the W/S V2s for tomorrows round...cant decide.

Combo set?

Tappin' from CM's iPad!

Drove my daughter around the golf course today. Wow, is her hard work in the dome going to pay off. The yardages they play girls high school from here in Cheeseland should be a cakewalk for her. I could see her hitting practically every green in regulation over 18 holes by next Fall.

I played five holes and struggled a bit. lol.

Kevin

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back