Hello from Tampa, FL

Welcome to THP. I grew up in Brandon and love it when I get a chance to go home. Lots of great people and courses there that I know you'll enjoy.

Welcome!

If you can find someone to get you on, play Dunedin CC. Beautiful course with some amazing scenery. Clearwater CC is also a fun one for a really good price. Welcome!

Welcome to THP!

Nice to meet you!!!

Welcome rjb.... to THP!

welcome to THP

Welcome to THP buddy!

Welcome to THP man!

Westchase, Lake Jovita (about as far north as World Woods, except more towards I-75 instead of the Suncoast Expressway), Fox Hollow, and TPC of Tampa Bay. The latter is the most expensive usually, but IMO if you join something like Paradise Golf's "summer" membership program, all those courses get significantly cheaper. Also, you could check out the Book Tee Times tab at the top of the webpage and you can get some pretty good deals going that way too.

Are you a member of the paradise golf program? I checked out the website and it seems like a good deal especailly with the 4 passes you get to country clubs in the area. I live in New Tampa near Heritage Isles and want to try and play that and Peeble Creek soon. The paradise golf site makes it seem like its a online golf club where you can tee it up with new people and make new friends....is that right?

Are you a member of the paradise golf program? I checked out the website and it seems like a good deal especailly with the 4 passes you get to country clubs in the area. I live in New Tampa near Heritage Isles and want to try and play that and Peeble Creek soon. The paradise golf site makes it seem like its a online golf club where you can tee it up with new people and make new friends....is that right?
Thats the area I lived at when I lived in Tampa. Actually in the Apartments right next to Pebble Creek. Used to play that course a good bit, as well as Heritage Isle. Going to play The Claw at USF was always fun as well.

Welcome to THP. Thanks for your service.

Welcome to THP. We appreciate what you do!

Welcome to THP, thank you for your service.Enjoy

Welcome to THP.

Welcome aboard

Thank you for your service! :welcome:

Welcome to THP! USAF here.

Thank you for your service and welcome!

Sent from my DROIDX

Welcome to THP

Welcome to THP

Welcome to THP.

TapAhoy!

Back