Hello from Tampa, FL

rjb01camaross

Reaction score
Handicap
Hello everyone!!! I am active duty military now stationed in Tampa. I have only played the courses on base so far in this area but I am looking forward to playing all that I can while im here. Besides Innisbrook and World Woods, does anyone have some "Must Play" courses in this area that I should hit for the few years that I am here? I have played golf thoughout the world because of my job and I have enjoyed every minute of it. Take care everyone, and hopefully see ya at the course or at the track.

Last edited:
Welcome to THP!

Welcome! Not from the area, but there are quite a few Floridians on here that may be able to give you some advice!

Welcome to the forum!

Welcome aboard and glad to have ya!

Welcome to THP!

Welcome and thank you. Check out Westchase Golf Club. It doesn't have the pedigree of the others but will challenge you from the first tee.

Welcome to THP, thank you for your service. Glad to have you aboard.

Welcome, glad you are here.

Welcome to THP. Very nice courses around Tampa. Next time I am down there we will have to tee it up.

welcome!

Welcome to THP! A good bit of Floridians here, and many from the Tampa(ish) area. Like Tadashi said, Westchase is a great course, very challenging yet fun to play.

Welcome to THP. Very nice courses around Tampa. Next time I am down there we will have to tee it up.

Sounds like a plan to me INgolfer. Thanks everyone for the warm welcome

Welcome to THP.

:welcome:

Welcome!

Welcome to THP.

Welcome to THP!

Welcome to THP and thanks!

Welcome to THP!!!

Welcome to THP from just up I4

Welcome to THP man!

Westchase, Lake Jovita (about as far north as World Woods, except more towards I-75 instead of the Suncoast Expressway), Fox Hollow, and TPC of Tampa Bay. The latter is the most expensive usually, but IMO if you join something like Paradise Golf's "summer" membership program, all those courses get significantly cheaper. Also, you could check out the Book Tee Times tab at the top of the webpage and you can get some pretty good deals going that way too.

Welcome aboard.

Back