Live Club Testing Today

c6e4e89e-5c5f-d4a3.jpg

holy carp. kmacs twin is here.

So Im catching up on this thread and then THIS! JB take him out. Man those Japanese can copy anything.

Another good one. What's coming up next?

c6e4e89e-697f-2394.jpg

big dog leg left coming up. great golf hole. 262 to carry the bunker, but even goingg straight gives a nice iron into green. nike vrs hybrid coming up.

That vrs really has me pondering. I would also like to see a comparison with the Cleveland classic

Seriously. Tappin'.

c6e4e89e-697f-2394.jpg

big dog leg left coming up. great golf hole. 262 to carry the bunker, but even goingg straight gives a nice iron into green. nike vrs hybrid coming up.

I've been waiting for this!

c6e4e89e-697f-2394.jpg

I think you have that carry withe the VRS lol. But gotta test the hybrid... :)

So Im catching up on this thread and then THIS! JB take him out. Man those Japanese can copy anything.

Is that Kmac49?

Sorry if it has been asked before, but which course are you two playing?

on the 1st cutt on the right. just a slight miss, but good distance still.

c6e4e89e-6aed-4b62.jpg

gg has 155 in on this one

Loving the updates. What kind of flight are you seeing out of the VR_S driver?

269 yard hybo's FTW!!!

I think a Baffler is about to get hit.

I think he said mid to high with a little cut. been carrying the ball about 255 I think.
Sounds a lot like my new driver. I need something that will get it up a little more, and a fade bias would balance my flight nicely.

i found the bunker on the left of the green. just needed a little more club.

Where has JB found this distance?

on the 1st cutt on the right. just a slight miss, but good distance still.

Any idea on that distance? And which model is it? 3 hybrid?

Which wedge from the bunker?

the chromes spin liike crazy. out of the bunker it spun out right and caught the slope. left me 20 feet for par. made bogey.

Back