Live Club Testing Today

Interesting, that's a big miss.

Curious to know post round if it was a block or more of a slice.
Cookie, mine was a push right, not much of a slice to it.

Awesome job GG and JB, just caught up and it sounds like the VRs is amazing. Driver ponder wheels are spinning in my head again hehe (JK guys, no really I am). I really want to hit the 588's in a bad way.

GG sounds like you hit a bomb being up next to JB.

the wind was more than i thought and i came up about 8 yards short.

*Raises Hand*
But then I'm a Nike golf homer. They get a lot of crap but I've been nothing but impressed with everything I've hit (excluding that horrid mach speed square driver)

Dumb Question which might be my eyes playing tricks on me. Is GG hitting right handed with the left hand being the lower one on the club?

He took that picture before I was actually set up.

Cookie, mine was a push right, not much of a slice to it.

Does it sit open at address? Sounds like the opposite of what so many saw with the Mashie and the built in offset.

Stupid Florida wind. It can be a distance robber. Are you hitting the irons well though JB? I mean, solid?

hit the nike vrs hybrid 219 from the rough to give myself a chance.

How was the interaction with the rough? To get 219 from the rough is impressive which makes me think it's really good.

Sounds like if you were to game those 588's they'd need some strengthening of the lofts.

Does it sit open at address? Sounds like the opposite of what so many saw with the Mashie and the built in offset.

It didn't feel like it Cookie. I sliced mine when I did miss. It was a nice fade when struck well. I usually have a stout swing with my woods but JB and I had discussed the stock 6.0 may not have been a good fit. I'm not suprised to see him crushing the J40 though.

that is saving par the hard way. thank you vrs hybrid. 1 over through 6.

i have to say that you guys picked a great bag. everything really playing well and the nike vrs line is outstanding.

downwind 409 yard par 4 coming up. time to bring out the speed!!!!1

c6e4e89e-741d-393e.jpg

kmac in trouble behind us>

i have to say that you guys picked a great bag. everything really playing well and the nike vrs line is outstanding.

Heck yes! Digging the enthusiasm. Can't get enough of these VRS updates.

Stupid rain clouds and slow play. I'm excited about GG's 4 o'clock though :p

Driver>wedge coming up

c6e4e89e-7477-946c.jpg

hole diagram

c6e4e89e-741d-393e.jpg

kmac in trouble behind us>

Hahahahahaha... This made me lol.

God I want to hit that linenow lol.

Damn wind.

Play to where the fairway narrows with that cut, you'll be fine JB.

He took that picture before I was actually set up.

Cheers!
We have two guys locally who hit the ball a tone with their hands reversed and I was curious if it was more of a wide spread technique thing then I thought.

Back