Live Club Testing Today

you saw the distance down here. as i outdrove you by 15 yards a hole. hehe

I did didn't I. I can swear that first time we played I was outdriving you

149 par 3 uphill into a strong breeze. have the 588 7 iron in my hand. in 10 minutes i can hit and let you know the result.

149 par 3 uphill into a strong breeze. have the 588 7 iron in my hand. in 10 minutes i can hit and let you know the result.

LOL @ in 10 minutes. And youre probably being serious too haha

I did didn't I. I can swear that first time we played I was outdriving you

He is long dude. I saw him hit some drives and irons when I was down in Florida a few months back that were sick.

This should be good!

At least you have time to compare the lofts against the Z-Star's. Sure you don't want to hit 6 here? :)

I predict a 10 foot birdie putt or less. Fact!

middle of the green with about 18 feet for birdie. might have my chance to get that last one back here.

the 588 had a nice mid ball flight with a one hop and stop for me.

Nice to hear, especially up hill.

middle of the green with about 18 feet for birdie. might have my chance to get that last one back here.

the 588 had a nice mid ball flight with a one hop and stop for me.

588's = GIR's!

Drain that putt dude!

just missed the birdie by inches and remain 1 over.

It's Kmac49!

I literally laughed out loud to this one haha.

Just got back from class. All caught up on the thread. Sounds like everything is impressing today. The VRS sounds like a beast.

Like to hear the stuff about the VRS driver. I wonder how many that will ponder it after this ;)

*Raises Hand*
But then I'm a Nike golf homer. They get a lot of crap but I've been nothing but impressed with everything I've hit (excluding that horrid mach speed square driver)

im on the back fringe and gg is too. both with birdie opps

c6e4e89e-641c-398a.jpg

Dumb Question which might be my eyes playing tricks on me. Is GG hitting right handed with the left hand being the lower one on the club?

hit the bridgestone j40 fw wood on the 520 yard par 5 and missed bad right with it. i mean 40 yards bad right.

hit the bridgestone j40 fw wood on the 520 yard par 5 and missed bad right with it. i mean 40 yards bad right.

I think that was my miss too with it.

hit the nike vrs hybrid 219 from the rough to give myself a chance.

Nice recovery. What do you have going in?

I think that was my miss too with it.

Interesting, that's a big miss.

Curious to know post round if it was a block or more of a slice.

Nice recovery. What do you have going in?

ddirctly at the 150 best. wind in my face to a green surrounded by bunkers. going with a 6 iron actually as i really like the 588 6 iron and the wind is at least a club

Good call.

ummm, not music to my ears.

Just caught up on this thread. Great stuff so far JB and GG. Loving the sound of VRS and 588 goodness.

hit the nike vrs hybrid 219 from the rough to give myself a chance.

That's a pretty stout hybrid. Sounds like the VRS hybrid is good too.

Back