Texas Get Together

Winstar has three 9's
Thanks that makes more sense, I don't know where they would put another 9 at Meadowbrook, not without bulldozing quite a few houses in the process. Winstar is not a long drive from where I am, I should go up there some time.

If the threesome behind you wants to play through, please let them haha we dont want any THP'ers with a shaft stuck through the leg.

If the threesome behind you wants to play through, please let them haha we dont want any THP'ers with a shaft stuck through the leg.

That was the craziest story I have ever heard.

I live in Tour 18.....greens are in great condition after we got pounded 3 days in a row.

I live in Tour 18.....greens are in great condition after we got pounded 3 days in a row.

Thanks for the update Taylortogetya! I see you're new here...check out the first post on this thread, we're having a Texas outing in March...also you might want to go to the Check-In thread where you can meet everybody!

Ok ill do that, appreciate it 2shoes.

I see you live in the Woodlands, i love fish creek.....well actually its called something else now. Lake windcrest is another good track out there, i played Panther trail about 3 weeks ago.

Gentlemen, I may have some bad news regarding my attentance next month. My anniversary of 8 years happens on March 20th. I totally forgot that the weekend before is the 17th and 18th which our Texas event is scheduled on. I think I would be a very unsmart man to skip my anniversary outing with my wife that weekend. Errrrrrr! Still looking into the situation as she may want to do something on the weekend after so will see. I'm gonna have to go into the maybe bucket for now.....pending the anniversary plans.

Gentlemen, I may have some bad news regarding my attentance next month. My anniversary of 8 years happens on March 20th. I totally forgot that the weekend before is the 17th and 18th which our Texas event is scheduled on. I think I would be a very unsmart man to skip my anniversary outing with my wife that weekend. Errrrrrr! Still looking into the situation as she may want to do something on the weekend after so will see. I'm gonna have to go into the maybe bucket for now.....pending the anniversary plans.

Sucks for you! It would be the first time to beat a Sooner in a relevant sport in quite a while.

Don't want to hear that

images

What do we do now

images

What do you do now? Move it to the weekend of March 9th so I can make it! :D

I don't want to 'F" it up for everyone else. I think there is still a solid 8-10 going for that weekend still. Hate that I didn't think about that when we were throwing around dates.

Try this Nate:

"Honey I knew our special day was coming when I scheduled this golf outing with the guys. This was the only weekend that we could all get together. I have a special evening planned the night of our anniversary to be followed by an even greater weekend to follow. So if you don't mind me leaving for the weekend with the guys we will have a wonderful week long anniversary."

:act-up:

Nate.....dude....I just find it friggin hilarious that you were the one picking dates and everything else and still put it on your anniversary :laughing:

I have no problem moving it to the 9th, I am unavailable the 24th (local Tournament)...I just hate that you did all this work and then don't get to go.

Let's take a quick poll.......if we moved it to the 9th....how many could still make it?

Guys, I got some bad news as well. Have some personal family situations come up and I may not be able to make it. It's not a 100% no, but it's not a 100% yes, so now I'm solidly in the maybe bucket.

Regardless, 9th or 17th is the same maybe for me. So no issue on changing for me.

This would be actually the 10th and 11th. March 9th is Friday.

Either date in March is good with me.

March 10th weekend they are having a college tournament all weekend. No bueno.

I'm down for any date.

March 10th weekend they are having a college tournament all weekend. No bueno.

With so many dropping at this point, what do we want to do?

I don't think I can make it anymore, but I didn't reserve a room. I was hoping to make it and was (and still am) planning on driving to and from if things change.

It's the 2 days back to back I'm having trouble with, along with some other trips I have already planned. What about trying for just a one day'er, tee times in the morning and then if people want to stay, more in the afternoon? That way people can come in for the day, play and head out if they need to?

It's the 2 days back to back I'm having trouble with, along with some other trips I have already planned. What about trying for just a one day'er, tee times in the morning and then if people want to stay, more in the afternoon? That way people can come in for the day, play and head out if they need to?

That's fine with me. Are you talking about the same weekend?

If it got moved to a different date, I would do my best to attend but from Dallas that is a long drive for a day trip.

Back