Texas Get Together

If the dates work out for me..I'll be there too.

What dates are the next get together? I will be in town 13-18 Aug

I will keep an eye on this thread as obviously I would enjoy making it out and playing with everyone. If it holds up as 10/20 & 10/21 then I can't make it because I will have my kiddos that weekend. If the date happens to change for any reason, I will do my best to make it out.

I will keep an eye on this thread as obviously I would enjoy making it out and playing with everyone. If it holds up as 10/20 & 10/21 then I can't make it because I will have my kiddos that weekend. If the date happens to change for any reason, I will do my best to make it out.

So we can honor the Morgan Cup champion:D, we will move the outing to the 27/28 of October. They Cowboys play on the 28th so we should take out Waterchase

So we can honor the Morgan Cup champion:D, we will move the outing to the 27/28 of October. They Cowboys play on the 28th so we should take out Waterchase

Ha, thanks man! I agree that Indian Creek is a solid affordable option that will allow people to stay close to one general area and not have them driving to 2 different courses all over the metroplex. May even be able to get a slight discount for having a certain number of players there both days.

It is moved in my calendar

I know I have to be in Phoenix at the end of October, but not sure exactly when yet. I will absolutely be there if the dates work out.

Either of those dates work for me, so count me in.

I'm still in. I will probably only play golf on one day, though.

dang, thanks

Ha, thanks man! I agree that Indian Creek is a solid affordable option that will allow people to stay close to one general area and not have them driving to 2 different courses all over the metroplex. May even be able to get a slight discount for having a certain number of players there both days.

What's the pace of play like out there?

I just read two bad reviews about the Lakes course from people who played there within the last month. I never really liked the lakes course anyway. I played the creek course earlier this year and it was nice.

We need to talk about which course in the new thread.

Back