The Morgan Cup - The Official 2012 Thread

That would be great but our flight doesn't arrive till 11.30pm so it will be after 12 by the time we will be out of arrivals. I dont think it would be fair to ask someone to hang around just for us

What day are you flying in again?

Flying in on Wednesday night at 11.30pm

I don't reckon I'll be there to pick you up anyway, but trust me, someone would be willing to. We're a good bunch of guys.

Free tea cozzy to the person willing to collect us :D

I don't reckon I'll be there to pick you up anyway, but trust me, someone would be willing to. We're a good bunch of guys.

Got plane tickets today for the wife and I. Having trouble finding a rental car in Myrtle Beach however.

I found hertz, a Yukon for $400

Well David if you are still stuck at the airport around 7 or 8 am on Thursday thats when I should be getting into town in my car, I would be glad to pick you up, lol.

Flying in on Wednesday night at 11.30pm

That shouldn't be a problem. I know I'll be around the area by then. We will get you taken care of.

--
tapatalk

There is quite a few of us that will be there on Wednesday Kelly....We might meet you at the airport with a bottle of Guinness :drinks:

My plan is to drive down early Thursday and get one round in, and possibly be the shuttle service for people flying in.

My plan is to drive down early Thursday and get one round in, and possibly be the shuttle service for people flying in.

My plan as well

Skim alert: How much are rooms?

I found hertz, a Yukon for $400
Freddie and I are planning on renting a, as he likes to call it, DUV. If anyone wants to go in on it with us, let us know. Will be convenient to have an SUV that can carry a good bit of equipment around.

Freddie and I are planning on renting a, as he likes to call it, DUV. If anyone wants to go in on it with us, let us know. Will be convenient to have an SUV that can carry a good bit of equipment around.

I would be up for this idea.

And what does DUV mean?

Priceline that thing, save yourselves a bunch of cash.

Man all this talk of everyone making their arrangements has got me more excited to finally meet many of you in person. This weekend is a lot about promoting the sponsors and THP, but I am just as excited to get there and make some new friends and have a good time.

Man all this talk of everyone making their arrangements has got me more excited to finally meet many of you in person. This weekend is a lot about promoting the sponsors and THP, but I am just as excited to get there and make some new friends and have a good time.
Bingo, that's what it's about.

I know I'm not even a competitor in this thing but I seriously can't wait for this thing to get started. Not only the equipment aspect of it but I just can't imagine what all of you are going through in your heads. The competition may be part of it but getting to live the dream of a tour pro..wow just what a dream!

So, I am looking at my travel plans, checking out the best flights, etc etc etc. I am getting way too excited about this, and I am not even a staffer. No clue how you dudes contain it so well.

So, I am looking at my travel plans, checking out the best flights, etc etc etc. I am getting way too excited about this, and I am not even a staffer. No clue how you dudes contain it so well.

Whoa I missed something I thought and Freddie magic were driving up?

--
tapatalk

Nerves! They contain me. I am driving so not as much planning required.

But, make no mistake, it is constantly on my mind.

Back