Official 2011-2012 NBA Season Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Wow, the Thunder went HAM tonight. Durant for 51, Westbrook scored 49, and Ibaka with a triple-double with blocks! Those 3 combined shot 64%. It was a fantastic game. I could make a joke right here but I'll refrain.

You would think with that kind of game, Denver would have been down double digits the entire game but it was very competitive. Denver is definitely a sleeper team with no "superstar"

You would think with that kind of game, Denver would have been down double digits the entire game but it was very competitive. Denver is definitely a sleeper team with no "superstar"

Agreed. I wouldn't count them out against anyone.

Melo is in the lineup tonite. Looking forward to that game.

In other news, Rondo is a chump. I think he should be suspended more than two games for throwing the ball at the ref.

Amare wears #1, TMelO wears #7

Lin wears? #17 Its Lin-credible!

Anyone know a place to watch the Knicks game online? Yes, I'm sitting second row on the bandwagon. Plenty of seats left.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Anyone know a place to watch the Knicks game online? Yes, I'm sitting second row on the bandwagon. Plenty of seats left.

haha nice to see you on the wagon too. Ive been onboard since whenever it started but Im even more in after watching him beat my Mavs yesterday.

Haha me too dude. Long suffering Knick fan.

Sent from my Kindle Fire using Tapatalk

Yeah I really want to watch and see it how goes with Melo tonight. I know there's been speculation on if he can play with the current team and fit in, but the guy is a top NBA player from a pure scorer perspective. Wish I could watch tonight.

Melo's got 2 shots already lol. I bet his shots come often tonight. He was definately mad that Lin was leading them to victory.

I despise the NBA, but I'd watch Linsanity. I reckon I'm a fan of the kid. He doesn't seem to be about himself. Carmelo is just awful. All he cares about is scoring. Not fun to watch to me.

I despise the NBA, but I'd watch Linsanity. I reckon I'm a fan of the kid. He doesn't seem to be about himself. Carmelo is just awful. All he cares about is scoring. Not fun to watch to me.

I wish I could just quote it and not say anything. But ill say agreed, since I can't do dat. I don't despise the NBA, but all else I agree with.

Hey that's what I thought but Melo has 2 assists early. We'll see.

In other news, I can't decide which is worse, being a Mets fan or being a Nets fan. Both make me want to curl up and die.

Being left handed of course.

Haha the great thing about this post was its from one lefty to another. Linsane!

Beast mode from tapatalk

LOL @ Linsane. Did you know there's a participant in the MC 2.0 named LINternet Golfer?

Are you at the gym gimpy?

I don't think you've ever been a Nets fan before. You have to be pretty strong to not kill yourself lol. They are 1/14 on 2 pointers tonight. And Johan Petro is getting significant minutes. I think he's the worst player in the NBA.

I don't think you've ever been a Nets fan before. You have to be pretty strong to not kill yourself lol. They are 1/14 on 2 pointers tonight. And Johan Petro is getting significant minutes. I think he's the worst player in the NBA.

It's really not as bad as you're making it out to be. Maybe for the last few years, but I don't know if you watched bball in the early 2000s. They went to the finals in 02 and 03 and were in the playoffs the next 4 years all the way up until 07. It's definitely not the worst team to pull for. For the past 4 years they've sucked, but every team goes through that cycle.

It's really not as bad as you're making it out to be. Maybe for the last few years, but I don't know if you watched bball in the early 2000s. They went to the finals in 02 and 03 and were in the playoffs the next 4 years all the way up until 07. It's definitely not the worst team to pull for. For the past 4 years they've sucked, but every team goes through that cycle.

Yeah I didn't watch much ball until the last couple of years. DWill is going HAM right now though. You see him playing with Lin on that last trip up?

Deron Williams > LeBron

And that's coming from me. Freaking unbelievable.

Deron Williams is wetter then me teeing off the 17th at Sawgrass.

I can't wipe this big, goofy smile off my face right now. Did anyone hear the interview with DWill right after the game?

I can't wipe this big, goofy smile off my face right now. Did anyone hear the interview with DWill right after the game?

Nope, did he tell you he loved you?

Nope, did he tell you he loved you?

Almost. He talked about how they had that game circled on their calendar and how they took it a bit personally that everyone was freaking out about Lin.

I took it as: This is a joke. How did everyone forget who is actually the best PG in this town? I had to go smoke him to show who's boss.

The Jazz are punishing the Spurs on the inside. Losing Tiago hurts, and could really throw off these next two weeks.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back