SCOR System Review - Forum Testing

Just wondering if I could get some update pics of the wedges that the original testers are using and your thoughts on how they wear? Also an estimate of rounds played for some perspective. Cheers guys... bang up job. :)

Just wondering if I could get some update pics of the wedges that the original testers are using and your thoughts on how they wear? Also an estimate of rounds played for some perspective. Cheers guys... bang up job. :)

My pic above is current, but not very detailed. I will post better pics later.

These wedges just impress me more and more every time I go out. I played 9 after work yesterday. These really saved my scores a ton of times. I used the 55* most of the day, because I am still trying to get used to it. It really is a versatile wedge. I think I only pulled the 60* one time during the 9 holes.

One thing that impresses me the most about these wedges, is how they handle any type of lie. It was really wet out there yesterday and this has been my biggest struggle in the past. These wedges seem to handle the wet and muddy conditions perfectly. They gave me so many chances for an easy par out rather than hope for a bogey on a hole.

Sounds great DMB. I feel the same about the 55. I use it whenever I can.

Dead on about hitting from any lie. When I was out earlier this week the course was pretty soggy. SCORs seem to slide right through the ball in the mud.

Sounds great DMB. I feel the same about the 55. I use it whenever I can.

Dead on about hitting from any lie. When I was out earlier this week the course was pretty soggy. SCORs seem to slide right through the ball in the mud.

They are the best wedge I have ever hit with turf interaction. My older Nikes and Clevelands would have gotten stuck in the mud. The SCOR slide right through and put the ball close to the hole. Amazing!

They are the best wedge I have ever hit with turf interaction. My older Nikes and Clevelands would have gotten stuck in the mud. The SCOR slide right through and put the ball close to the hole. Amazing!

The turf interaction if my favorite too DMB! Even when i hit it fat... Boom! I love it. Mind bottling good.

The turf interaction if my favorite too DMB! Even when i hit it fat... Boom! I love it. Mind bottling good.

they are really good. I wish I had more than just the 54. I might add some to the bag after MC. I'm sure there will be a J40 - SCOR shootout

they are really good. I wish I had more than just the 54. I might add some to the bag after MC. I'm sure there will be a J40 - SCOR shootout

That would be awesome Dean. It's why I'm really pondering the Cavity Backs as opposed to the DPC's. Based off hitting these. The accuracy is second to none and I want a similar site at address.

What's funny is we joke about my 3in deep divots but these wedges produce the most consistant, good looking divots Ive ever had.

That would be awesome Dean. It's why I'm really pondering the Cavity Backs as opposed to the DPC's. Based off hitting these. The accuracy is second to none and I want a similar site at address.

What's funny is we joke about my 3in deep divots but these wedges produce the most consistant, good looking divots Ive ever had.

oh god you're a mess dude hehe
You are right, the turf interaction with these are great and for the most part divots are nice and crisp

Yoccos, I will say the DPC's and SCOR's blend flawlessly. So, so, nice.

I was flinging some serious turf yesterday, the versatility I've got now with the SCOR's makes me so much more confident around the green its crazy.

I was flinging some serious turf yesterday, the versatility I've got now with the SCOR's makes me so much more confident around the green its crazy.

This is great to hear man. I'm actually leaning towards the Cavity backs, then after the MC I'd probably fill in my SCOR set haha. I just think the Cavity Back scoring clubs match these a little more. Maybe you could provide some comparison if you have the J40 PW (with the SCOR 45)? I'd be looking to get the PW I think. This clubs are just so accurate and easy to hit. It's kinda nuts.

yeah, this is always good to hear. Thanks jman

This is great to hear man. I'm actually leaning towards the Cavity backs, then after the MC I'd probably fill in my SCOR set haha. I just think the Cavity Back scoring clubs match these a little more. Maybe you could provide some comparison if you have the J40 PW (with the SCOR 45)? I'd be looking to get the PW I think. This clubs are just so accurate and easy to hit. It's kinda nuts.

yeah, this is always good to hear. Thanks jman

No problemo.

I'll get you some SCOR 45 vs DPC PW pic's this evening for better comparisons sake tonight too.

I'll say though the size of the SCOR is a bit smaller but not distracting in any way, it flows well. Also, the distance flows perfectly into my gaps form the 9-I and you get a tremendous amount of feel and feedback from both as well. Its a bit vague I know but I just keep coming back to the fact that they work so ridiculously well together.

Played three rounds this weekend with my new SCOR 44 and 48. I was within 3 feet of the pin at 125-130 five different times with the 48 and within 5 feet with the 44 between 140 and 150 a couple times. I loved them so much I ordered a 52, 56 and 60 on monday These short irons/wedges are truly game changers

What am I doing, What am I doing, What am I doing.................

Get the vokey's out of the bag and get some SCOR's! They take versatile to a new level, I don't care if I sound like a homer or not!

No problemo.

I'll get you some SCOR 45 vs DPC PW pic's this evening for better comparisons sake tonight too.

I'll say though the size of the SCOR is a bit smaller but not distracting in any way, it flows well. Also, the distance flows perfectly into my gaps form the 9-I and you get a tremendous amount of feel and feedback from both as well. Its a bit vague I know but I just keep coming back to the fact that they work so ridiculously well together.

Not at all Jman. That's kinda what I was looking for. Hard to explain means exceptionally well sometimes. I know Jarret(t) has the J38's so I figured both of you could really give some insight.

Not at all Jman. That's kinda what I was looking for. Hard to explain means exceptionally well sometimes. I know Jarret(t) has the J38's so I figured both of you could really give some insight.

Yep, I figure getting you a visual tonight might help a bit as well.

Dude, go for it, man! I'd be saving for the SCORs if they had them in Lefty, man.

Gosh dangit you guys are making these so hard to resist! On top of that, Scor just sent me a free 30 day trial, how cool is that? I'm going to do the free trial, now I just gotta determine which loft I want to try. I'm thinking 55.

Man it certainly will!

Did my best to snap multiple angles. This is my 45* SCOR and J40 PW (bent 1* to 45*)....hope it helps a little Yoccos!

DSC_0021-6.jpg

DSC_0022-8.jpg

DSC_0023-4.jpg

DSC_0027-9.jpg

DSC_0026-8.jpg

DSC_0024-7.jpg

I should add the other day I hit some RIDICULOUS short sided mini-flops with my 57* that stuck as well as 3 bunker shots that were stupid easy outs with the 57*. So freaking nice.

Thanks for the pics Jman. Glad you had some good shots with the 57. I can't wait to do their free 30 day trial, I'm going to sign up this weekend.

Thought about trying these out. Did anyone ever compare these to the Vokey's. My wedge setup includes a PW and AW from my Diablo Forged Set and a 56 degree Vokey. $150 a pop for 4 wedges just seems a bit much when my current setup is pretty new and I doubt there would be enough difference to justify $600 in a new wedge setup.

Back