Accenture Match Play Championship Thread (Spoiler)

Hanson, Mahan, Bae, and Westwood.

Giving the kiss of death to Bae since I've picked against him every step of the way until now, lol. Think Mahan can take it with all the birdies he's been making.

No that foursome will move the needle in the ratings

I am quite behind here, but I gotta say that Eldrick is awesome.

Just with the flat stick. Dudes a beast on the greens!

He drives the ball admirably as well!

Siri does my posting for me using Tapatalk.

Well, with Stricker out I guess Im now cheering for McIlroy and Westwood to not win so that Luke can hold onto the #1 spot.

Oh wow. I just realized I can still win this. If Kuchar and Rory make it to the finals I think I'll win. Woah.

Oh wow. I just realized I can still win this. If Kuchar and Rory make it to the finals I think I'll win. Woah.
What will you win?

What will you win?

The pool that some of us are in. I didn't think I had a chance since I lost Tigger. I need Rory and Kuchar to make the finals with Kuchar winning it to win that pool. Stupid Tigger.

Had a good day..

Howel III E
Allenby -4
Flores -4
Huh -1

Had a good day..

Howel III E
Allenby -4
Flores -4
Huh -1

But none of them won a match. :)

Sorry had to bust you for that. I wish my Mayakoba players were doing that well. I only had 2 make the cut.

Woah, I'm in 2nd place here. Although I need Westwood to win today and tomorrow morning at least in order to get any more points! The rest of my bracket is screwed!

Disappointed to see MAJ play pretty badly yesterday, obviously the 2 day hangover was just too much.

Woah, I'm in 2nd place here. Although I need Westwood to win today and tomorrow morning at least in order to get any more points! The rest of my bracket is screwed!

Disappointed to see MAJ play pretty badly yesterday, obviously the 2 day hangover was just too much.

Westy has a good shot at getting you points....and as far as MAJ, he's still a boss. He tried American wine instead of his Spanish wine the night before the match, and it threw him for a loop. The most Interesting Man in Golf needs his rioja.

You can't catch me paulo b/c I have Lee winning it all as well. I seriously need Mahan to win today, that would help. It's a Calloway brothers showdown folks!

I thought if Rory or Lee won this week they would take the #1 spot in the world? Or did I make that up.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD

I thought if Rory or Lee won this week they would take the #1 spot in the world? Or did I make that up.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD

You are correct.

Westy has a good shot at getting you points....and as far as MAJ, he's still a boss. He tried American wine instead of his Spanish wine the night before the match, and it threw him for a loop. The most Interesting Man in Golf needs his rioja.

As below, I can't get enough to catch Westy's right hand man!

You're correct JN, MAJ obviously didn't import enough decent wine and cigars to last him til Sunday.

You can't catch me paulo b/c I have Lee winning it all as well. I seriously need Mahan to win today, that would help. It's a Calloway brothers showdown folks!

You and your Euro homer tendencies! I've only got Lee to the semi's, so I expect to drop back a few places. Brotherly love will be going out the window this weekend.

I told you guys MAJ wouldn't play well. He's too old.

Sent from my forged iPad

I told you guys MAJ wouldn't play well. He's too old.

Sent from my forged iPad

Your self promoting in this thread is too much. You go down today in flames and the Mechanic will haunt your dreams.

Your self promoting in this thread is too much. You go down today in flames and the Mechanic will haunt your dreams.

Shut it! Lol @ self promoting. I'm going to ride the Lee train son!

Sent from my forged iPad

Shut it! Lol @ self promoting. I'm going to ride the Lee train son!

Sent from my forged iPad

LOL @ the Lee train. If only Tiger could fix his putting in one day he could have beat Watney and Lee would have crumbled under the intensity yesterday. But instead we have to deal with you and your Lee train stuff. LOL

Going to be a lot of great match ups today. Really looking forward to watching today.

Is Tigger still in this?

Sent from my Kindle Fire using Tapatalk

Kuchar/Mahan match should be fun to watch.

Back