Accenture Match Play Championship Thread (Spoiler)

You Jersey boys are something else. Kuch better get to cracking. He looks average so far.

You Jersey boys are something else. Kuch better get to cracking. He looks average so far.

I'd better get home and watch. But I'm addicted to hitting into this net.

They should make this double elimination. Can you imagine the drama

They should make this double elimination. Can you imagine the drama

It would be cool to have a winner's and losers bracket. It would mean a lot of golf in one day though I guess.

You Jersey boys are something else. Kuch better get to cracking. He looks average so far.[/playing

He must of been playing to much ping pong last night.

Rors looked average at the start yesterday too. Then he got it into gear. I'm expecting the same, especially since Hunter isn't playing as lights out as he was yesterday. But Hunter is playing well, no doubt.

LOL, they say Kuch can wreck shop on the Pong table. It's so hard to root against either of these guys really. I like Hunter b/c he's such a good golfer tee to green but Kuch is such a good dude.

Wow! What a shot by Mahan! He's dialed in.

Look at Hunter showing off his putter. Great iron shot though.

Kuch is not helping himself though. Didn't they say Hunter was 3 up with all pars? Make it interesting Kuch!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Look at hunter just laying waste to Kuch. Wtc kind of putter is that?

Eeeeek. Kuch has completely lost his putter at the moment.

Kuch is not helping himself though. Didn't they say Hunter was 3 up with all pars? Make it interesting Kuch!

He just doesn't look like himself today.

Hunter with a massive gift. Unreal. C'mon man. I think the conditions are a bit tougher out there than we think.

That's more like it. Ouch, Kuch!

Everything is going mahans way this week

NBC does it right. No stupid basketball delaying the golf and it comes on an hour earlier.

McIlroys Oakley stuff owns the ugly clothes Keegan has been wearing this year.

NBC does it right. No stupid basketball delaying the golf and it comes on an hour earlier.

I really like that part, here's the golf on time.

McIlroys Oakley stuff owns the ugly clothes Keegan has been wearing this year.

Truth. I like what McIlroy wears.

Kuchar with a nice chip.

Has to suck to be 4 down after 7 and finally birdie a hole for the half. Kuch needs a miracle today.

What a shot from Rory!

........NBC........seriously?

Sang Moon Bae will have his hands full today. 'twill be the match of the smooth swingers.

Kuch ditched the Tressel. Time to play!

Back