Official Equipment Pondering Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
No worries, he won't be picking them up until he comes to visit form NY, that won't be until late May or June.

Sweet, that would be perfect then. Just ready to try something else until the J40's arrive.

cookie you should talk to icejack. His shop apparently always has some really good deals

cookie you should talk to icejack. His shop apparently always has some really good deals

LMAO.....I will be quiet on this one. Stop trying to get me in trouble. :beat-up:

I love watching Cookie switch irons and clubs each week.

Maybe it's time for him to have each club be from a different set or manufacturer.

Sweet, that would be perfect then. Just ready to try something else until the J40's arrive.

I'll shoot you a PM here in a sec.

The serious pondering for the i20's now is set makeup, I really kinda want to put the wedges in play if its an option.

Hahahaha! At least I'm keeping him from buying any this time JB!

YOu mean street type shoes? Is that what you mean by casual shoes?

Yes, sorry. Street type shoes.

It's fun.....now I have the same reason for success as you have claimed for Team THP. Club adaptability!

Mashie FW is probably going to be bought soon. Ping fitting as well lol. but that's free. I'm just in a bad mood outside of THP and need some fun club purchasing. These at least wont impact my MC focus.

I'm still eyeballing those CB's and Im about 96% sure they will be in the bag now. I'm a great ballstriker 40% of the time.

Mashie FW is probably going to be bought soon. Ping fitting as well lol. but that's free. I'm just in a bad mood outside of THP and need some fun club purchasing. These at least wont impact my MC focus.

I'm still eyeballing those CB's and Im about 96% sure they will be in the bag now. I'm a great ballstriker 40% of the time.
40% of the time you hit the ball well everytime. ($1 to Anchorman)

To Scor or not to Scor, that is the question. Magic 8 ball says "signs point to yes"

Seriously pondering some i20's with Modus shafts up in this biatch.

I'm loving all the pondering going on here, especially the chunkypondering. I'm still pondering a new putter but I'm not sure what yet.

Does anyone know how much a putter fitting is? And where is a good place to do it? Golftec?

I'm loving all the pondering going on here, especially the chunkypondering. I'm still pondering a new putter but I'm not sure what yet.

Does anyone know how much a putter fitting is? And where is a good place to do it? Golftec?
A good fitting can be free, give SeeMore a call.

that's not the OEM way though....always have a bullpen option to go to

MONEY! You should get those DPC's out on the course before you settle on another set bro.

If you've got a Studio B around you those are I think $100 or so and if you go with a Bettinardi putter you get that $ back. Problem is there aren't exactly Studio B's on every corner.

I'm also pondering stealing Kmac's J40s since he'd never miss them now that he has i20s practically ordered.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back